JEFF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now, I know i'm probably not the oldest order holder on here, but 16mos (official order). I look at the log sheets of build dates into nov/dec, and notice that there is like 2-3 Mass order holders scheduled and maybe 6 new england? Is the N.E. shunned by FORD?? Now, I would think they are STARTING to get to the end of the past order holders, but why do I feel like the LAST kid being picked for dodgeball.....:(
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now, I know i'm probably not the oldest order holder on here, but 16mos (official order). I look at the log sheets of build dates into nov/dec, and notice that there is like 2-3 Mass order holders scheduled and maybe 6 new england? Is the N.E. shunned by FORD?? Now, I would think they are STARTING to get to the end of the past order holders, but why do I feel like the LAST kid being picked for dodgeball.....:(
Reservation date? Your initial order date doesn't have as much impact as you think. Just affects price protection, not order priority. My impression is that reservation date and dealer allocation are the key factors right now.

OP
OP
jpotter68

jpotter68

Wildtrak
First Name
JEFF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reservation date? Your initial order date doesn't have as much impact as you think. Just affects price protection, not order priority. My impression is that reservation date and dealer allocation are the key factors right now.
My Res date was 3/21

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am kind of in the same boat. Reservation in the first week after release in 2020. Then converted to order in 02/09/2021. Then has few issues with my Dealer and changed dealers. Since then it has been dead silence. I updated the build for MY2022 and now 2022 according to Ford's requests. My Dealer tells me now that there is no such things as queue anymore, since it depends on many factors that some orders may never get built due allocation and options. So this whole process has been very frustrating.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am kind of in the same boat. Reservation in the first week after release in 2020. Then converted to order in 02/09/2021. Then has few issues with my Dealer and changed dealers. Since then it has been dead silence. I updated the build for MY2022 and now 2022 according to Ford's requests. My Dealer tells me now that there is no such things as queue anymore, since it depends on many factors that some orders may never get built due allocation and options. So this whole process has been very frustrating.
When did you update your MY23 order?

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BTW my original dealer cancelled my order before transferring for the new dealer. Luckily my new dealer was able to reinstate it, but with a new order date of 3/17/21 for some reason.

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did you update your MY23 order?
09/23 - I end up picking the Heritage Limited Edition, which my dealer told me I could get one. Then I found out that it was not a sure thing, and since my dealer has a price deal (4% below Invoice) I did not wanna lose that and I reverted back to my original Badlands a month later on 10/29.

OP
OP
jpotter68

jpotter68

Wildtrak
First Name
JEFF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm noticing though, the lack of Mass orders being scheduled from the scheduled list, even N.E. Thats the reason I bring it up. Definately know there are some older than me.

Litestorm17

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger XLT 4WD, 06 Focus ZX5 2.5L Swap
Your Bronco Model
Base
Order Reservation Date: 9/18/2020
Order Conversion: 2/21/21

Base - 2 door - Hardtop - Manual - Aux switches, and that's it. No SAS package, no other options...nothing. Talked to my dealer at the beginning of the month, and changed over to Eruption Green. Between the 2/21/21 order conversion date and when I chatted with the dealer, there was nothing.

Last edited:

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order Date: 9/18/2020
Order Conversion: 2/21/21

Base - 2 door - Hardtop - Manual - Aux switches, and that's it. No SAS package, no other options...nothing. Talked to my dealer at the beginning of the month, and changed over to Eruption Green. Between the 2/21/21 order conversion date and when I chatted with the dealer, there was nothing.
I think you mean Reservation 9/18/20. There was nothing between the Reservation and the first Order Date because there was nothing, everyone was waiting for Ford to open the ordering.

Litestorm17

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger XLT 4WD, 06 Focus ZX5 2.5L Swap
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think you mean Reservation 9/18/20. There was nothing between the Reservation and the first Order Date because there was nothing, everyone was waiting for Ford to open the ordering.
Yup, you're right, meant Reservation. This is what happens when one forums while at work lol

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, you're right, meant Reservation. This is what happens when one forums while at work lol
I don't know what you're talking about. I would never forum while at work. Never...
Sponsored