Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco has shipped. Built 7/14. Dealer said ETA showing as 8/2. That aligns with the “Est. 18 Days” showing under “Shipped” in the Ford tracker. However, “Delivery” on the tracker earlier showed an estimate of something like between 8/12 and 8/20. It disappeared the next time I checked, and now just shows “Est. N/A” while “Shipped” still shows “Est. 18 days.”

The 18 days aligns with what the dealer told me (8/2 ETA) but not with the significantly later estimated window the tracker showed earlier. And doesn’t align with the “N/A” right next to it under Delivery.
Sponsored

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco has shipped. Built 7/14. Dealer said ETA showing as 8/2. That aligns with the “Est. 18 Days” showing under “Shipped” in the Ford tracker. However, “Delivery” on the tracker earlier showed an estimate of something like between 8/12 and 8/20. It disappeared the next time I checked, and now just shows “Est. N/A” while “Shipped” still shows “Est. 18 days.”

The 18 days aligns with what the dealer told me (8/2 ETA) but not with the significantly later estimated window the tracker showed earlier. And doesn’t align with the “N/A” right next to it under Delivery.
When did the tracker first show shipped? I have the same build date, but still waiting for the “built” email.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
just shows “Est. N/A”
Turn your phone on its side or access the tracker from a computer.

I’ve noticed that the NA under the delivery section only happens in mobile/portrait, vs computer/landscape it will show the same date that is listed under “ Estimated Dealer Delivery” below

Portrait:
083625B3-9911-490B-A88B-4C148F8DC0C6.jpeg

Landscape:
439D507F-A764-4590-A457-8592595DD85A.jpeg

Last edited:

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I’ve noticed that the NA under the delivery section only happens in mobile/portrait, vs computer/landscape it will show the same date listed under “ Estimated Dealer Delivery” below
username checks out

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
username checks out
OP mentions multiple times and is clearly disturbed by the N/A being populated on their page. I’d say it’s very relevant.

There is no question actually posed in the OP, so not sure what info would be more applicable as no question is being asked.

Sponsored

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP mentions multiple times and is clearly disturbed by the N/A being populated on their page. I’d say it’s very relevant.

There is no question actually posed in the OP, so not sure what info would be more applicable as no question is being asked.
buddy, I was just trying to say that your Username for the N/A portion would make you the expert. But nevermind. The try at fun has been lost.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
buddy, I was just trying to say that your Username for the N/A portion would make you the expert. But nevermind. The try at fun has been lost.
Ahh, I missed this connection. People have posted the same exact thing before implying that my post itself wasn’t applicable to the convo, so that’s where I thought you were going

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ahh, I missed this connection. People have posted the same exact thing before implying that my post itself wasn’t applicable to the convo, so that’s where I thought you were going
Please disregard. L ol

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve noticed that the NA under the delivery section only happens in mobile/portrait, vs computer/landscape it will show the same date that is listed under “ Estimated Dealer Delivery” below

Portrait:
Ford Bronco Still confused: “Shipped” estimated days vs. “Delivery” estimate 439D507F-A764-4590-A457-8592595DD85A

Landscape:
Ford Bronco Still confused: “Shipped” estimated days vs. “Delivery” estimate 439D507F-A764-4590-A457-8592595DD85A
At the time of the original post, that paragraph had not been added under the shipped notice.
Sponsored