Sponsored

Still Have not Seen a Bronco in Person......

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They've been at nearly every new auto show in just about every state, three Super Celebration events in the last 10 months, the Ford show in Carlisle, PA. and now lots of dealer demos.
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bought my current/1st car without test driving it and only slightly regretted it... I did get to sit in it and such though. Told myself I wouldn't do anything that foolish again, HOWEVER.... that was before the new bronco existed and was just random assumptions... I'm literally willing to buy one sight unseen/untested. I have that much nostalgia for the bronco.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 7/14 reservation for a Basequatch, 2 door, 2.7 auto. I am blind as can be- still have not seen a Bronco in person- only in pictures. When my dealer had the "show" day for the Broncos I got the E Mail late at night and responded 6 AM the following day and was excluded as all spots were taken. I did not have the time to drive to a dealer further away due to my aggressive work schedule. My order has no code- no 99 or anything. I have all the "bad" ingredients for the maximum wait and delay- 2 door, Sasquatch and 2.7. Thanks to this forum I get to read about the latest happenings and see the pictures.

So, I have no idea whether I am going to get mine in 2022, 2023 or whenever.

Just wondering if anybody else is as blind as I am- with no information and also has not even seen a Bronco in person........
Same boat, but I'm a very late rez, so I know it will be at least 12 months before I'm driving one. So I'm in a good spot as I know I'll have plenty of chances to see, drive and sit in one before I have to pull the trigger.

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 7/14 reservation for a Basequatch, 2 door, 2.7 auto. I am blind as can be- still have not seen a Bronco in person- only in pictures. When my dealer had the "show" day for the Broncos I got the E Mail late at night and responded 6 AM the following day and was excluded as all spots were taken. I did not have the time to drive to a dealer further away due to my aggressive work schedule. My order has no code- no 99 or anything. I have all the "bad" ingredients for the maximum wait and delay- 2 door, Sasquatch and 2.7. Thanks to this forum I get to read about the latest happenings and see the pictures.

Just wondering if anybody else is as blind as I am- with no information and also has not even seen a Bronco in person........
I've ordered a 2 door. I have seen a couple of 4 when the Broncos were at a nearby dealer for a day. I spoke with my salesman yesterday. He said they are expecting a couple of mannequins to be delivered soon, including a 2 door. He emphasized that they won't be for sale. I'm going to check it out when it arrives. Check with your dealer and see if they have any mannequins coming in.

KootBC

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370z, accord coupe, Mazda B2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the same position but blaming it on being in British Columbia, Canada and living in an area with small dealerships. Dealership keeps on mentioning Bronco’s but when you look a bit closer they are referring to the Sport….🤬

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have seen a couple and the Bronco is spectacular!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everything you said same (except I have a 4-dr on order). My dealer never did a preview that I know of (probably did and didn’t tell me). Three other nearby dealers had previews and never publicized them (found out after the fact on here). Also no dealers within a four hour drive have a demo. Remains a mystical unicorn 🦄 to me.
Ford Bronco Still Have not Seen a Bronco in Person...... 83FD9104-E57B-48F7-9101-6806D52BAC5A

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re better off not seeing them beforehand... makes waiting even tougher. I think I’m an extremely patient and easy going person... but waiting kinda starting to gEt to me... just a little

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base

Same boat, I have not seen one in person either.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's just an order with a number. I received an E Mail from Ford stating the order is confirmed although it has it has no priority code on it anywhere. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?
I see.

You need to ask for your WBDO Order Summary from your dealer. They should have provided this to you, but not all do.

It comes from the order system and tells you exactly what is in your order as well as your priority number:

Ford Bronco Still Have not Seen a Bronco in Person...... 1625148474982

Sponsored
OP
OP

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see.

You need to ask for your WBDO Order Summary from your dealer. They should have provided this to you, but not all do.

It comes from the order system and tells you exactly what is in your order as well as your priority number:

Ford Bronco Still Have not Seen a Bronco in Person...... 1625148474982
I did not receive anything like this. I'll have to ask the dealer about it.

OP
OP

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I E Mailed my dealer yesterday and received no response. Not surprised. I'll bet they will have many for sale off the lot for 10- 20K mark ups well before I'll ever see mine.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I saw two 4-door Broncos at a Ford event. There is a lot to like. But otherwise flying blind in terms of seat of the pants experience with 6 vs 4 cyl, auto vs man trans, hardtop vs soft, etc. Mainly just online conjecture and second hand reviews. And I don't buy a vehicle based on that.

So basically Bronco is a maybe someday vehicle, and I'm focusing on getting my current two open top rigs back in shape. Thankfully I have those to use and enjoy, so Bronco is more of a nice to have. Maybe get a used Wrangler for use until 2023? Life is too short to wait around.
Sponsored