Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jeez. I reserved late July. I've just been hoping I can pick my parents up from the airport at Christmas in a Bronco.

I've mentally set myself up for late delivery. Anything before winter will be awesome.
Cant figure out if the color bronco in your profile photo is cactus grey or area 51. Enlighten me?
yeah i’m not tripping either way. we’re having a house built and we’re supposed to close may 31st. so i’m fine with taking a delivery late summer early fall just to make sure it doesn’t screw with the lending process. and it just gives us more time to save.
Same! Buying a home AND getting married this coming spring into summer. Late delivery works just fine for me!
  • day 3 reservation holder
  • ordering black modular at order time
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cant figure out if the color bronco in your profile photo is cactus grey or area 51. Enlighten me?

Same! Buying a home AND getting married this coming spring into summer. Late delivery works just fine for me!
  • day 3 reservation holder
  • ordering black modular at order time
congrats on love!!!! we just got married in september!!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can tell you as a supplier, there is zero chance of moving the date up at this point. Job 1 is scheduled, and their delivery estimates are based on that start date. If they we’re going to move Job 1 date up, they would have many many of us suppliers to notify long ago. Only way delivery can move is back, no Broncos before June guys.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can tell you as a supplier, there is zero chance of moving the date up at this point. Job 1 is scheduled, and their delivery estimates are based on that start date. If they we’re going to move Job 1 date up, they would have many many of us suppliers to notify long ago. Only way delivery can move is back, no Broncos before June guys.
Buzzkill....
Sponsored