Sponsored

Still Looking for a Quality Dealer in Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico....

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found this post looking for info on Groove, I haven't been impressed so far. Wanted to make sure I had pricing incl fees for my order before it was converted. Well, they went ahead and converted anyway, and still, after a couple of emails haven't provided any of their pricing. Looks like I'm going to have to figure out how to move it even though it's been converted.
You’re not the only one. Check out the Colorado Group Buy thread for Granger if you want to look into an alternative.
Sponsored

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Found this post looking for info on Groove, I haven't been impressed so far. Wanted to make sure I had pricing incl fees for my order before it was converted. Well, they went ahead and converted anyway, and still, after a couple of emails haven't provided any of their pricing. Looks like I'm going to have to figure out how to move it even though it's been converted.
Run.

I like you, was reserved at Groove. I moved to Granger as soon as I found this forum and that thread.

Jersey2607

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado ZR2, Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in NM and am with Granger. I paid my deposit at like 4:45pm (mountain time) and got a call from Jamie at 5:10 letting me know what's next. I'm super glad to have gone with them over the local dealers.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That guys behavior is pretty obscene this day and age. Everything is online and lasts forever.

I’m sure his owner wouldn’t be too impressed to see his GM acting like this. Think this guy would do that in a showroom full of customers?

Wait, don’t answer that ;)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Groove Ford? Let me tell you what I think about Groove Ford 🤣

Sponsored

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Run.

I like you, was reserved at Groove. I moved to Granger as soon as I found this forum and that thread.
Yeah it's complicated now though cause they've converted my order (without my permission), looks like it's been taking weeks to get those resolved through Ford.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah it's complicated now though cause they've converted my order (without my permission), looks like it's been taking weeks to get those resolved through Ford.
So why are you wasting time here? Go fix it!

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So why are you wasting time here? Go fix it!
I started the process, just have no clue if it'll be resolved before the 19th. I did move it to Granger; I'd rather get it late from someone upstanding than reward the bad behavior of the local dealers. Definitely wish I would have done it sooner.

brentallan4421

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It sounds like Grainger is a great deal. I live in Helena Mt and purchased mine from Helena Motors. Michael Folsom was great to deal with, kept me in the loop and responded promptly when I had questions leading up to delivery. I did pay msrp, but no ADM or document fees. The parts department was awesome helping me spend my Ford Pass Points as well. Good luck everyone I can't wait to see more Broncos on the road.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It sounds like Grainger is a great deal. I live in Helena Mt and purchased mine from Helena Motors. Michael Folsom was great to deal with, kept me in the loop and responded promptly when I had questions leading up to delivery. I did pay msrp, but no ADM or document fees. The parts department was awesome helping me spend my Ford Pass Points as well. Good luck everyone I can't wait to see more Broncos on the road.
howdy neighbor! I am in Great Falls and decided to buy in San Jose, CA. It was an abandoned Base 4 door MIC for MSRP. Sadly the sales girl i was working with was "let go" a week after my sale. I think i may have made out like a bandit.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great to see that so many from so far away are going with Granger! I know, so many orders and reservations with Granger will most likely push my order out, but I'm ok with that, I can sleep at night.
Sponsored