Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So like a good few of you on here, I like the led signature headlights, but my budget won't allow me to get them. (I want Sasquatch more than I want the lights so going with basesquatch).
I know buying them oem is going to be pricey, but just noticed, even after SEMA, there hasn't been anyone offering an alternative to the OEM headlights.
Has anyone heard anything thru the grapevine?
Sponsored

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think morimoto shown a aftermarket headlight at sema for new bronco
Correct, I believe they’re the only ones who’ve showcased this type of part. Depending on the price it may be a decent upgrade for those who didn’t opt for the Signature Lighting from the factory.

1635975058851-png.png

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
aftermarket lights will be expensive and they often have moisture issues. stick with oem. Once prod gets rolling, you will find oem lights on ebay

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
aftermarket lights will be expensive and they often have moisture issues. stick with oem. Once prod gets rolling, you will find oem lights on ebay
As a matter of fact, we’ve already seen at least one person here locate an eBay listing for the signature lights. I believe the price was $1K and the work required for the grill and wiring looked simple enough that even a dummy like me could do it.

Not to critique anyone else’s tastes but the signature lighting is an aspect of the Bronco’s aesthetics that’s received universal praise so I think folks like the OP may be better off going the eBay route (eventually).

Sponsored
OP
OP
gentlemanbronco

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a matter of fact, we’ve already seen at least one person here locate an eBay listing for the signature lights. I believe the price was $1K and the work required for the grill and wiring looked simple enough that even a dummy like me could do it.

Not to critique anyone else’s tastes but the signature lighting is an aspect of the Bronco’s aesthetics that’s received universal praise so I think folks like the OP may be better off going the eBay route (eventually).
The signature led lights are pretty cool, but honestly (puts on flame retardant jumpsuit), I want something similar to the RGB aftermarket F150 headlights with color changeable DRL) A lot of people probably hate this style, but I'm sure theres at least a few that love it.
Ford Bronco Still no aftermarket headlights? dsc01301_520d9caf2e30198e611d2a5b1df5e6a2ae35a260

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here’s a past eBay listing for the signature headlights, OP. I would place an eBay saved search for those part ID’s in the listing so eBay can send you email notifications the next time a similar part gets listed. Hope that helps.

Also, apparently they are NOT plug and play as I incorrectly implied above. They do require some wiring work that isn’t trivial.

OP
OP
gentlemanbronco

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Their ad list that they will fit the base model. But it also says "This product is designed to fit models with the factory LED DRL option." I'm not sure if that is referring to LED approach lamps in the "high package" or if you need to have a model with the signature headlamps. I don't think either one of those options are available on the base model.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd be shocked if aftermarket lights(of good quality) aren't actually more expensive than OEM options.

They're almost never plug and play and fit and finish issues are pretty common.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Who's gonna be the first to swap in some glass lens Koitos?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model