Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So here I am still without an email for a production date. I switched to a soft top 9/3 and reservation 7/14.

I don’t know if I should keep waiting or assume it will change to a 2022. In that case I would want my mic hard top back. I thought if we switch we were guaranteed a 2021.

advice??
Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Probably going to be a '22. MIC will be just as constrained then as it is now though, so if you want an early 22 keep it soft top. Wish I had that option w/ 2DR

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
So here I am still without an email for a production date. I switched to a soft top 9/3 and reservation 7/14.

I don’t know if I should keep waiting or assume it will change to a 2022. In that case I would want my mic hard top back. I thought if we switch we were guaranteed a 2021.

advice??
Lots of MIC tops getting scheduled now. Top production is going well. You should definitely switch back to the top you want. At this point, I doubt the top delays you much if at all. I just got scheduled for 11/22 with a hardtop, Squatch 2.7K. 7/14 res. Softtop are loud and don't look good.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There was no guarantee of a schedule if you switched.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Get the bronco you want, not the bronco you can get fastest. Getting the right car the first time will save you thousands long term. The wrong car you'll want to trade in after a few years because you're tired of it. The right car you'll want to keep for a decade.

I don't care what the used car market is doing now, it's not sustainable for 3 years, and if you get the wrong bronco now you'll take a big hit trying to trade it in for the right one in a few years.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welcome to 2022! Ford never guaranteed a '21 if you went soft, some dealers were saying that but it wasn't true. It just increased your chances of your order getting pulled, but other constraints
and your dealers allocation still apply.

Nemo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in the same boat with you. Going to talk to my dealership this afternoon
Sponsored