Sponsored

Still No California Dealers Jumping in at Under Invoice Pricing ? ? ? ?

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like to do the same stuff. With the Covid stuff, and closed plants, Ford stock was down to $4.00, from about $9.00. It is currently about $6.90 and it will go back. So, why not make the small investment of about $700 to buy a stock that will likely get back to about $9.00, plus pick up a few dividends along the way.

If you do the the Mustang Club, you're just paying to get an X Plan... if you buy stock, your getting paid to get a X Plan.
FYI
If anyone looking at this thread is a vet, be sure to check out Veteran's Advantage. The paid membership upgrade is roughly the same as the Mustang Club. It gets you access to X-plan as well as lots of other discounts (hotels and the like).
Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much stock do you need to buy? How many xplans do you get as a stock holder?
You have to own 100 shares, for a minimum of 6-months, to qualify. I see people posting all the time that they bought 105 shares, just to be sure.

Owning the qualifying shares, allows you to request 1, X Plan Pin Number, per year.

Last edited:

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How much stock do you need to buy? How many xplans do you get as a stock holder?
100 shares and hold it for 6 months prior to getting a pin. So now would be the time...

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I like to do the same stuff. With the Covid stuff, and closed plants, Ford stock was down to $4.00, from about $9.00. It is currently about $6.90 and it will go back. So, why not make the small investment of about $700 to buy a stock that will likely get back to about $9.00, plus pick up a few dividends along the way.

If you do the the Mustang Club, you're just paying to get an X Plan... if you buy stock, your getting paid to get a X Plan.
F dividend has been suspended for months, part of the reason their stock has not recovered as much as others have.

I bought some at 9 before all this, then a lot more at 5. Still think it's a good buy at 7 if you're willing to hold it long term. Could very well touch 5 again in the short term

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

F dividend has been suspended for months, part of the reason their stock has not recovered as much as others have.

I bought some at 9 before all this, then a lot more at 5. Still think it's a good buy at 7 if you're willing to hold it long term. Could very well touch 5 again in the short term
I’m in at $6. Will hold for sometime, minimum for X-Plan and will see what to does after that.
Sponsored