First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all - I ordered my Bronco on Jan 30. I've yet to get a confirmation email from Ford. Should I have received one by now? Any clue what I should do with the dealership to ensure order is in correctly?

Thank you!
Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi all - I ordered my Bronco on Jan 30. I've yet to get a confirmation email from Ford. Should I have received one by now? Any clue what I should do with the dealership to ensure order is in correctly?

Thank you!
Yes. I got one immediately. I had an issue with it being converted to an order on my Ford account. The dealer had to make a change to all the reservation orders that were not going to be a part of the allocations. As soon as they did that, it changed on the website and I got another confirmation email. Be vigilant. Make sure they put you in right and you get a confirmation. Call customer service if you still have issues.

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine took a few days to come through. Does it say "In store order" instead of reservation on your Ford account?

OP
OP

CypressCajun

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. I got one immediately. I had an issue with it being converted to an order on my Ford account. The dealer had to make a change to all the reservation orders that were not going to be a part of the allocations. As soon as they did that, it changed on the website and I got another confirmation email. Be vigilant. Make sure they put you in right and you get a confirmation. Call customer service if you still have issues.
Thanks. Any clue what they had to change to make sure it's converted? I reserved my Bronco day 1, about 11mins in. They've stated that I'm one of the first on their allocation list...

Sponsored

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call your dealer and tell them you want a priced DORA. This will confirm the order has been received by Ford, and you can confirm that all the options you want were entered into WBDO correctly. As well as see the prices.

Will look like this:

Ford Bronco Still no confirmation email from Ford 1613751928119

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks. Any clue what they had to change to make sure it's converted? I reserved my Bronco day 1, about 11mins in. They've stated that I'm one of the first on their allocation list...
Not sure. The ones that were "allocated" were fine. It was just the few of us that are questionable with a little bit later reservations. My dealer has 6 reservations and 3 allocations and I am number 4. My dealer said I may get a MY21 because I do not have as many late availability items as the 3 ahead of me. I am fine with a MY21 in Rapid Red or a MY22 in RR or the green that is coming out.
I would call customer service at
They were very helpful.
Also ZackDanger has a good feel for what is what. He is the one that helped me.

Sponsored

3Dogs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape, 2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never received an email from Ford, but my account shows that the order was submitted.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It took mine 3.5 weeks. I messaged the dealer 10 times and then called Ford direct and they confirmed they could see it and that made me feel better, then about a week later I got it.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine says "in store order". is that representative of anything? Should it say something else?
You're good.

That's what all of ours says... just means that someone, at a dealership ("store") submitted the order.

I don't know enough about Ford to know what other things might appear there... but from the 1,600 orders so far we've seen here, they all say this.

OP
OP

CypressCajun

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK - so still no update from my dealer. Went in on Saturday and the "inventory guy" who supposedly entered the orders doesn't work on Saturday and that I would have to wait until Monday.

Question: Can I still switch dealers? I've called Ford and they have no record of an order for me... I'm annoyed. Plus all my sales person could do is say how behind they are with stuff and that they are sorry they haven't got back to me with my last n number of emails...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK - so still no update from my dealer. Went in on Saturday and the "inventory guy" who supposedly entered the orders doesn't work on Saturday and that I would have to wait until Monday.

Question: Can I still switch dealers? I've called Ford and they have no record of an order for me... I'm annoyed. Plus all my sales person could do is say how behind they are with stuff and that they are sorry they haven't got back to me with my last n number of emails...
If your order has not been submitted transferring dealers is as easy as calling the phone number I posted earlier (and is listed under the “How do I transfer dealers” FAQ on the Ford website).

If the dealer has converted your reservation into an order it’s much more complicated, but basically you have to have your dealer convert it back to a reservation (not cancel it, but convert it back) and then you can transfer.

If they are unwilling to do that... then you’re in the same position as everyone in the “help my dealer converted my reservation without consent” thread.
Sponsored