CurtisC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still no Ford order confirmation email after six weeks. I've talked to Ford and my dealer numerous times.

So once again I call my dealer today and he resubmits the order, and I receive a weird email from Ford saying that I should confirm my email address. So I hit the confirm button and I still didn't receive an order confirmation email. The dealer and I tried this three times with the result being still no order confirmation email, and then we gave up.

So once again I call up Ford and they tell me (after not telling me for six weeks) that there is a glitch and that some people have received their order confirmation emails immediately and that some still haven't received their order confirmation emails. The Ford phone rep. then told me that they are working on the glitch and to try back.

Argh!
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weā€™ve known about this glitch here for weeks.

The Ford email doesnā€™t really tell you anything anyway. Itā€™s just a few bullets, not even a full breakdown.

The real confirmation is the order/build sheet from your dealer that itemizes exactly what they entered into the system.

(And the Ford.com account listing your reservation is an order... but even that only tells you that your reservation has been converted to an order, even it has been glitchy and showing incorrect trims.)

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also did not receive an email on my order change, but the dealer promptly returned my revised build sheet and order info. I know the dealers donā€™t really understand the pre-order thing and are focused on selling what they have, but my dealer is small, in a small town with 17 orders and they keep their stuff straight. If they donā€™t know something, they say....huh, not sure, let me check and get back to you. Then they check and get back to me. I think the world of dealers is as varied as everything else. Now that I have found a good one, I am riding it until they change people. My last awesome guy passed away recently. Now I have a new awesome lady. Hopefully your dealer is doing all the right things and then the mail wasnā€™t matter, other than being annoying šŸ˜”

OP
OP

CurtisC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does your Ford account show your order? That would be something and probably more important?
Yes it does. And the dealer also gave me the order sheet. So I have those two confirmations.

But it would be nice if the email worked, not only for another confirmation, but also for all the future status updates.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah don't worry about the email. It's worthless and wrong much of the time.

If your Order is correct, and your online reservation now shows ordered (and hopefully correct), all you are doing is taking additional chances on messing up your order for a pointless email.
Sponsored