First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there anyone else still waiting, with a July/August '20 reservation, soft top? (Build below)
Reservation 8/17/20 - Badlands, 4 door, Squatch, Lux, Tow, 2.7, soft top.
My res was August 9th, 2020, my last configuration before the '22 re-order was BL 4 Dr, High, MGV, 2.3 manual, soft top, small rural dealer.
I added back MIC and tow for '22, zero hope for a build and I'm mostly tuned out at this point.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sgilson

Sgilson

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a little strange...it seems your dealer either has a ton of soft top orders; has very few allocations; or they had you 99d. did they tell you the allocation number and how many were in front of you?
For me, I was never 99, 19 then moved to 10... I do think they have mostly soft tops ordered. As for allocations, I cannot seem to get a firm answer on Bronco allocations from any of the three dealers I have called, included the dealer I ordered with.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a little strange...it seems your dealer either has a ton of soft top orders; has very few allocations; or they had you 99d. did they tell you the allocation number and how many were in front of you?
I’m at Stephens in WV. Def not a 99. I think I’m somewhere around 115 on overall order number based on reservation date.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14 BL 2.7 lux sas soft, I haven’t been scheduled. I imagine it’s going to depend on where you are at the dealer plus any constraint items.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m at Stephens in WV. Def not a 99. I think I’m somewhere around 115 on overall order number based on reservation date.
I was at 30 on their list. When I talked to them when ordering, they said expect February. But, we alknow how unpredictable this has been.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me guess. You’re in a state where weather isn’t a concern and maybe even a small dealer? If you want a soft top in the rainy NW or snowy Midwest and are at a medium to large dealer you’ll get your build notification next cycle lol

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7/14 BL 2.7 lux sas soft, I haven’t been scheduled. I imagine it’s going to depend on where you are at the dealer plus any constraint items.
Scheduled means little, production means little. Delivered matters. Reserved 7/20, scheduled, in production, estimated delivery all past. No Bronco yet. Wait, and one day my horse and your horse will come in.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scheduled means little, production means little. Delivered matters. Reserved 7/20, scheduled, in production, estimated delivery all past. No Bronco yet. Wait, and one day my horse and your horse will come in.
Yep, I had 99’d mine to get the painted hardtop. Once they said it would be 2023 for those. I decided to switch to the soft and get on for 2022. I just haven’t worried about it. I figure it gives me time to buy some accessories and be ready when she lands.
Sponsored