First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys, on September 16 I received the email from Ford saying that my Bronco was scheduled to be built the week of November 8. I also received my VIN number. Yesterday I went onto the Ford site to check in on my Order and it says my VIN is no longer valid? Has anyone else experienced this? Starting to worry.......
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, on September 16 I received the email from Ford saying that my Bronco was scheduled to be built the week of November 8. I also received my VIN number. Yesterday I went onto the Ford site to check in on my Order and it says my VIN is no longer valid? Has anyone else experienced this? Starting to worry.......
Don't pay attention to the ford.com "reservations & orders" page, it is constantly incorrect due to bad programming.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't pay attention to the ford.com "reservations & orders" page, it is constantly incorrect due to bad programming.
Try checking today.

Giordiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here... there it is...gone

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was given an 11/8 build week when previously told to expect a '22. I just checked and I'm still showing a VIN

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My email link went away, but if I manually enter VIN and order number it repopulated. Also try it online instead of email link

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think its their website. My email that I got that has a link to track my order brings me to the webpage asking for my VIN number and the order number, where it didnt do that before.

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think its their website. My email that I got that has a link to track my order brings me to the webpage asking for my VIN number and the order number, where it didnt do that before.
Same

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just tried to add my VIN on my Ford account and it accepted it. It didn't let me do that yesterday when I first noticed the tracker wasn't working. Unfortunately, when I click 'View vehicle details' under 'My Vehicles', I get an endless spinning circle :rolleyes:. But at least we're getting somewhere. Still nervous that my dealer screwed something up. I have to teach them how to use their systems based on what I'm learning on here.

Update: It finally loaded on My Ford account and says that I have a Bronco. Still no production trackers work for me.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
fwade4

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So the email link doesn't work whether I enter Order number or VIN. However, I was able to add VIN on my actual Ford account and see the result of Bronco. I get the never ending circle when trying to view Vehicle Details but certainly more encouraging than yesterday.