First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
mine is a 2022 with a blend date of 2/23 and arrived at the dealership on 2/28.

and no matter what Ford communicated, you guys would still be upset and you know it.
I’m glad you got your Bronco. It is ironic that you think you know how upset we’d be communication or not with you having received yours with no change to your schedule once they ramped production back up.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today my tracker shows "Built 3/02," and shipped. Sales guy said they have been taking 3 months to go from built to delivered to their center. I am probably sitting out there.
No, you should be good. Those in the ice mountain lots are for chip holds and they don’t have a built or shipped status…..just in production.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Screenshot 2022-03-03 12.25.04 PM.png
There is my EG BD!
Thanks for the video. See anybody working on them?
Good question.. I still think working on them in the lot seems weird. Gotta wonder if there is a staging area somewhere inside. There was a comment here that said the ford rep on the 800 # said there was some inside area. Who knows. Agree does seem like changes from the photos but again they are certainly not definitive.

Sponsored

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So is it back to dirt mountain now.:LOL: I have to crack a joke because in the inside im crying more then a new born baby.

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
first three hours here
First 7 hours here...this is a clown show, honk honk!
first three hours here. Well reservation time stamp doesnt matter. Im inclined to put in another order to see if that gets built and shipped while my current one sits in icemountain.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty sure thats my eruption green BaseSquatch at 0:11 - 0:13.

Can see the base grille as driver goes by. At least it's on the end?

Yep nearly certain it's my EG BaseSquatch. First, no running boards, second you can see through the rear window which means its not tinted, and third it appears to be the all blacked out grille

Ford Bronco Still Waiting for your Bronco? Check out this VIDEO! Sunny Mountain Bronco storage yard unnamed

Ford Bronco Still Waiting for your Bronco? Check out this VIDEO! Sunny Mountain Bronco storage yard unnamed1

The only thing I question is if it has the modular front bumper, but its nearly impossible to tell on all of them at the speed and frame rate of the video so I'm going to say yes.

I haven't seen anyone else on here with an EG BaseSquatch from our Ice Mtn build groups so I'm claiming her for now. I've also watched the video a few dozen times now and although I see a smattering of EGs, I can rule mostly all of them out by MIC or wheels. It's all I've got to keep me going.

Last edited:

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good question.. I still think working on them in the lot seems weird. Gotta wonder if there is a staging area somewhere inside. There was a comment here that said the ford rep on the 800 # said there was some inside area. Who knows. Agree does seem like changes from the photos but again they are certainly not definitive.
Last video posted on here while they where all covered in snow show someone working on them right in the lot.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last video posted on here while they where all covered in snow show someone working on them right in the lot.
Yes I saw that too. One thought is that was some battery maintenance and it was at the start. Now not seen. So still more reasonable to be in a central location to add the modules.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's the most frustrating thing for me. Yes I get the supply shortages. But when builds AFTER ours are getting prioritized for chips/modules and those which are 99% built sit in a lot - that just makes no sense. I understand the logic behind keeping the assembly lines going but why can't they split up that work? I read 4,600 MAP employees are working at the plant daily. Ok, take 500 of those people and dedicate to Ice Mountain builds. Leave the rest for the assembly line. If you get a shipment of 40,000 modules, allocate a percentage to Ice Mountain and the rest to the assembly line.
I am pretty sure that is what they are doing now. They are working on those when they have excess chips. Supposedly Ford's plan is to have all those done within 90 days. We wil lsee

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am pretty sure that is what they are doing now. They are working on those when they have excess chips. Supposedly Ford's plan is to have all those done within 90 days. We wil lsee
Yes I heard the same but I would have expected more progress. Assume they have a % of chip allocation each week since after 1/31 (1/31 is when the shortage seemed to ease), I would expect build weeks 12/6 through 1/24 to see some movement - at least a few hundred. According to the sheet trackers that is not adding up. Unless they are finishing builds whose owners are not represented in our trackers.

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First 7 hours here...this is a clown show, honk honk!
where were you on your dealers list? that matters a ton, not just timestamp
Sponsored