Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those things are going to be Lot Rot Specials. Plus all the refitting that will be going on is going to cause damage, scratches, etc. If it were me with a pending order and seeing this I'd cut bait and try again.
Plenty of hard top dirt mountain Broncos sat months....pretty much all of them are enjoying thier Broncos now.
Sponsored

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tomorrow 3/9 will be 600 days for my reservation time stamp. 411 days from my order date for a 2021. 146 days from my order date for a 2022. Still have no vin or build date. So sad Ford.

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pretty sure my Bronco is there and it needs to GTFO and come to me!!! 😠 😢 😝

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tomorrow 3/9 will be 600 days for my reservation time stamp. 411 days from my order date for a 2021. 146 days from my order date for a 2022. Still have no vin or build date. So sad Ford.
That's terrible, does your dealership have a ton of reservations?

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They will not tell me?
Same here. My dealership won't give me ANY info. It kills me knowing they know their allocations and where I am on the list, but won't tell me. :(

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
99% of the chip holds at the ice mountain lot are 2022’s. They’re just choosing to keep the line moving while ours sit. We get it….it’s a financial decision and a labor decision, but we have proposed other options. However, we are not being told anything. In fact, we didn’t even get a courtesy email, text, or call from Ford when our build dates went from March to May. We found out thru the pizza tracker l, and now they have even removed the EDD date lane from that. The only reason we know anything about the ice mountain lots, or the chip holds are they this forum. An explanation of the plan would be nice. A monthly update of the lot reduction status would be nice. A more effective option like….shipping the Broncos with the required chip(s) in an ESD anti-static bag in the glove box for installation at the dealership by Ford mechanics would be nice. Or why that can’t be done.
Ford doesn’t seem to me in any hurry to resolve this issue, since Broncos are rolling off the line, and they are not provided any useful information or communication.
Yes agree not in a hurry. Here are my reasons. It’s revolves amount investor reporting. The chip holds were never going to be able to be delivered for Q1 reporting. Deliveries actually taken do count a lot in stock price price evaluations. Thus ice mountain vehicles were simply moved to Q2. 90 days the slip duration is one quarter. Thus don’t expect any movement until at least April. They can move these fast when they want. I think end of April they will be largely gone.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How did someone get an unobstructed video? 🤔
This looks to me like they're staged and waiting for delivery. Completely normal at any car plant. And I didn’t see any antimatter blue in there.

Sponsored

Ragtop1962

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love to see an updated video or images of the Bronco Mountain Lot!

Moose1917

Outer Banks
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
:unsure:

I read a very interesting analysis about Russian wheeled vehicles in Ukrane. The author looked at pictures of stuck wheeled vehicles and noted large rips in the tires sidewalls He surmised that the Russian army failed to properly "exercise" the vehicles, the tires rotted, and the sidewalls failed when they tried to air down for the mud. This is forcing the Russians to stick to highways, which has serious tactical problems. Even tracked vehicles need wheeled support vehicles.
I'm pretty sure they were referencing vehicles that had not moved in years, not a few weeks/months.