First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It lets me select upgraded wheels with the A/T tires on build and price so I'm hoping that's not one of the bugs
yeah it lets you select it but when you go to details, for the upgraded wheel it says 'available with 33" m/t tires" so who knows...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cleveland-Native

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Ranger, 2009 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah it lets you select it but when you go to details, for the upgraded wheel it says 'available with 33" m/t tires" so who knows...
Good call. I didn't notice that. If you're right I guess I could put the $995 towards the aftermarket if I really hate the stock wheels. I'm pretty set on all terrains for a quieter, more fuel efficient ride

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have we confirmed that's an option? Upgraded wheels and the 33 A/Ts?

I'm not going Sas because of little family members, but I do like the look of the upgraded wheels and I'm up in the air on A/Ts vs. M/Ts. The M/T does look more hybrid like and not particularly gnarly. I like it, but do want the ride to be as smooth and quiet as possible...again, for the fam.
Yes - you can configure it in B&P - for like $995 - without the MTs (which have an additional cost).

There is a question if the Badlands upgraded 17” High Gloss-Painted Aluminum non Sasquatch wheels are beadlock ready or just have a beauty ring as the description does not say beadlock ready but the walk around video from the Colorado event said they are (we all know how much to trust what a Ford rep says).

Also, those wheels are 8.5” wide with a different offset than the 9” Squatch wheels.
Sponsored