Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have their stock badlands tire circumference handy. I swapped over to the badlands wheels and tires on my OBX. I was not going to worry about changing it in forscan but now that my front differential is making noise I want to cover the bases and change it to match the tires. I have a friend that is a ford tech so he can reset the pcm part that I can’t get to work on forscan. By the calculators online I get 2608.58. I rounded up to 2609 but seems like I’m flying now. I just wanted to double check before my friend resets the pcm(in about an hour) so I have no codes when I take it back.
Sponsored

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I measure the spare I get 2641.6 it has already been rotated in at 1500ish miles. That’s what is throwing me a bit.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe there is also a circumference difference between the 33" Goodyears and BGFs.

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Buddy flaked out so Do i go with what I measured then compare to gps. He said he might have time tomorrow. Or stick with what online specs of the BFG says? I find it odd there is over an inch of difference. It’s inflated to the same 35 psi as the other 4. Online says 102.7” I measure at 104” 2641.6mm I should have left it alone 🤦 the very small difference was not worth this headache.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think BF Goodrich lists it at 32.7”

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got 2641.6mm on one of mine with 1700 miles. Inflated at 40 psi.
Dang you racked up the miles fast! Seems like I just seen you post it coming home 2-3 weeks ago.
Do you have forscan? I’d be interested in what the factory set it at.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang you racked up the miles fast! Seems like I just seen you post it coming home 2-3 weeks ago.
Do you have forscan? I’d be interested in what the factory set it at.
I went over 2300 today! I just took off the stock wheels/tires at 1700. Today is actually 8 weeks of ownership.

I do have forscan. I was going to change the settings when I put on the 35s but the speedo is actually dead nuts on now so I never followed through.

Sponsored
OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went over 2300 today! I just took off the stock wheels/tires at 1700. Today is actually 8 weeks of ownership.

I do have forscan. I was going to change the settings when I put on the 35s but the speedo is actually dead nuts on now so I never followed through.
If you find a few minutes could you check what they have yours set at. It’s in the bcycm under tpms.
after finding out that you will have a pcm code if you change it that forscan can not reset or do the relearn I would advise not to mess with it. I had one of the ford guys mention while I was there for a preliminary check of a front end noise. Mention those aren’t the stock tires and go on and on about if the computer was set for them blah blah blah. The service writer shut him down saying that should not cause the issue. It to cover myself I was going to set it right. Then I got the pcm code and it needs a relearn. I’ll pay my buddy to do it so I don’t Have a tire related code when I go in.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you find a few minutes could you check what they have yours set at. It’s in the bcycm under tpms.
after finding out that you will have a pcm code if you change it that forscan can not reset or do the relearn I would advise not to mess with it. I had one of the ford guys mention while I was there for a preliminary check of a front end noise. Mention those aren’t the stock tires and go on and on about if the computer was set for them blah blah blah. The service writer shut him down saying that should not cause the issue. It to cover myself I was going to set it right. Then I got the pcm code and it needs a relearn. I’ll pay my buddy to do it so I don’t Have a tire related code when I go in.
As long as I don't make a change I won't get the pcm code though?

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As long as I don't make a change I won't get the pcm code though?
Correct don’t write anything just scroll down in fact you don’t even have to click on the category.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A tire with no load on it will have larger circumference that tire under load. Radius is measured from wheel center, to ground. Just sayin. 2x pi x r

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Stock badlands tire circumference B5C99B3B-B6C7-4368-8BDF-591E270DFAAD
Sponsored