Sponsored

Stock Black Diamond Grabber tires with optional factory rims - feedback / photos?

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the 4dr Black Diamond looks good with the stock tires. In person, they don't look to small.
Sponsored

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As for the "look" its an age/generation thing My 26yo hates the wheels, I have also had negative comments from younger co-workers. But people My age get it, its a retro look. I do miss the Fuel Assault wheels I had on JK, but for now happy with these.
Ford Bronco Stock Black Diamond Grabber tires with optional factory rims - feedback / photos? bronco11

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've had my Bronco since the end of June. I like the Grabbers. I've been mainly driving on pavement and a few dirt roads. They are pretty good on the highway. They do pick up some rocks, but I think any AT tire will. I was concerned that they would look small too, but I think the look pretty good, especially on the 2 door.
Ford Bronco Stock Black Diamond Grabber tires with optional factory rims - feedback / photos? image
Ford Bronco Stock Black Diamond Grabber tires with optional factory rims - feedback / photos? dealer_edited
Ford Bronco Stock Black Diamond Grabber tires with optional factory rims - feedback / photos? Driveway

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

here's my take after a few months:

looks good and fill out bronco, looks better on 2d but fine on 4d. looks offroad and similar to ko2s. you're going optional rims so can't comment there, but imo they are the best looking rims you can get from the factory excluding the new everglades.

did some moderate-heavy off-roading with the grabbers. capable but would have loved more bite. good pavement manners. do throw a little rock but nothing terrible. good in rain/mud, did not try in snow.

with that said i swapped the grabbers for wildpeak 33s. personal preference for what i want and drive. i would argue you should wait until it's time for new rubber to do this, and not at all necessary. i sold my grabbers for 450.

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've had my Bronco since the end of June. I like the Grabbers. I've been mainly driving on pavement and a few dirt roads. They are pretty good on the highway. They do pick up some rocks, but I think any AT tire will. I was concerned that they would look small too, but I think the look pretty good, especially on the 2 door.
Ford Bronco Stock Black Diamond Grabber tires with optional factory rims - feedback / photos? Driveway
That's my truck! How'd you get my build!? I've seen that first shot around, so glad to see it's real!

Sponsored
OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

here's my take after a few months:

looks good and fill out bronco, looks better on 2d but fine on 4d. looks offroad and similar to ko2s. you're going optional rims so can't comment there, but imo they are the best looking rims you can get from the factory excluding the new everglades.

did some moderate-heavy off-roading with the grabbers. capable but would have loved more bite. good pavement manners. do throw a little rock but nothing terrible. good in rain/mud, did not try in snow.

with that said i swapped the grabbers for wildpeak 33s. personal preference for what i want and drive. i would argue you should wait until it's time for new rubber to do this, and not at all necessary. i sold my grabbers for 450.
Good review. Isn’t 460 cheap ?

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Going rate for takeoffs that had 2k. Yeah, I'd say a little cheap. Then again I got my wildpeaks cheap from a gladiator moving to 35s. I guess it's the circle of life?

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They look good on a 2 door, I have the optional wheels because I’m not a huge fan of steelies. I have no complaints with on or off road performance, aired down they provide plenty of traction on loose surfaces. On road at highway speeds they’re quiet.
Ford Bronco Stock Black Diamond Grabber tires with optional factory rims - feedback / photos? 968412F9-4EBD-45EA-9736-69F1E223B8DF

OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's my truck! How'd you get my build!? I've seen that first shot around, so glad to see it's real!
Off topic, but is that carb Grey or silver ? Hard to tell

Sponsored

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Off topic, but is that carb Grey or silver ? Hard to tell
Well, I'm not the owner of that one but it's carb grey for sure.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Non Stock and stock photos

20AE334D-9A7B-4715-88AB-54B30E159BEC.jpeg

A28F0892-BE79-47DC-B1AB-4512B154FE75.jpeg

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine have 200 miles on them and I’m going to try and get $600 for all 5 of mine.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why is that ?
Because the Black Diamond Steelies are the best looking rims, rims are 1/2" wider than the Base Rims which give you a lot more options down the road.

Plus the the Grabbers are a major upgrade from the mini-van quality Bridgestone/Firestones that ship on the Base, BB, and OBX. (and just under 2" taller)
Sponsored