Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made my decision of getting a Badlands Non-SAS feel a lot better 😀
I want a lift more than the sas has so it made no point in spending the $ on the sas to spend more money lifting it more. Plus I likely wouldn't have gotten a build date if I added it. No regerts

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The 33 BFG is heavier than a 33 Goodyear and almost the weight of a 35 Goodyear, I had this same thought and researched it.

The Badlands gets more suspension travel than a squatch.
On order BL non sasquatch with 33 GY option 😜 😁

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you actually read the description, it sounds like all the Sasquatch stuff EXCEPT for the larger tires. But everything else.

Ponyup

Badlands
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, Nissan Armada, CX-3, Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build in a two door. can't wait.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like a good showing for Ford in the Prerunner class. ESPECIALLY considering this was a non-Sasquatch! Stock 33s really getting it done.
While riding with Brad Lovell in Moab, he made a very good point. The Bronco and it's suspension was designed around a 33" tire from the beginning. Fitting a 35" was done at the encouragement of Brad and some others hired as consultants. I'm not sure that running the 33's that the vehicle was designed around is necessarily a handicap and Brad was pretty enthusiastic in making that point. Seeing Ford choose to go with the vehicle as originally designed in this race seems to align with what Brad decided to share with us.

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is an outstanding win for Ford and the Bronco. This is as best as we could realistically hope for. It was going up against designed race trucks and I don’t think the driver was an actual race truck driver.
This is better then the Bronco R winning as this is an actual stock Bronco. Very impressive.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do people still not understand that Wildtrak is just squatch+2.7 with an appearance package?
This is me every time I read this trim is a mall crawler, that trim sucks, X trim is the true Bronco... they're all the same damn vehicle. A few options making the difference between them.

Who's behind the wheel will matter more than what interior/package it has. And that's before you figure in they all have the option of SASQ. Goat modes for some people will just get them into trouble because they think turning that dial will magically make everything easily drivable.

I would have loved to see a stock Base (concession to appropriate aftermarket tires in stock size) , and BD in this as well just to see how big the gap between the three would have been.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is an outstanding win for Ford and the Bronco. This is as best as we could realistically hope for. It was going up against designed race trucks and I don’t think the driver was an actual race truck driver.
This is better then the Bronco R winning as this is an actual stock Bronco. Very impressive.
Yep. Factory built, ready to run with the big dogs, not stay on the porch...

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have loved to see a stock Base (concession to appropriate aftermarket tires in stock size) , and BD in this as well just to see how big the gap between the three would have been.
Well like you said it’s practically the same truck so I bet they would have similar times.

The only thing that really separates any of the trim Broncos is the BL with the disconnect sway bar. The rest is cosmetics and creature comforts when you add SAS.
Sponsored