• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires

Chumanji

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Set of 5 Bronco Outer Banks wheels and tires. Swapped to Badlands wheels/tires, so no need for these. No TPMS. Like new, no scratches on rims, 2500 miles on tires. Bridgestone Dueller A/T - 255/70/18

$600 for all, great upgrade for those base steelies.

Located in Los Angeles.
Ford Bronco Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires 370CB0C2-F020-44EE-9CCD-272C0722020B
Ford Bronco Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires 4B0DE497-AFCC-462C-9871-363CF4023515
Ford Bronco Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires 9C025A12-B123-492A-9C75-6D5CBBFF6130
Ford Bronco Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires 20B44755-367B-4762-AD27-4456C74A0F81
Ford Bronco Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires 099B721A-F89A-43F1-8802-D7FEDA7E67FA
Ford Bronco Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires 06AD15F8-C0CE-45D7-8ED6-C19DD2CBC974
Sponsored

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
I put those on my base model, they fill the wheel wells so much better. Didn't take any hit on MPG (same width as stock).

Good luck with the sale. Someone should grab them, you have a good price compared to what most people are asking.

FYI, with the seats folded, all 5 tire/rims will fit in the back of a 2dr. standing up. 4 across one one facing the back. Use moving blankets to protect the interior.

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish I lived in the same coast because this is exactly what I want for my Base. Probably my way too much $$$$ to ship out East šŸ˜©

OP
OP

Chumanji

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish I lived in the same coast because this is exactly what I want for my Base. Probably my way too much $$$$ to ship out East šŸ˜©
Not sure how much shipping would cost, but if I can't nab a local sale, I'll hit you up to see if you're still interested.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cszmom,
I should be taking delivery of an Outer Banks in the next few weeks and will be selling the factory wheels and tires off of it. I already bought a set of Badlands wheels/tires off of another member on here to replace them.

Sponsored

Denis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Set of 5 Bronco Outer Banks wheels and tires. Swapped to Badlands wheels/tires, so no need for these. No TPMS. Like new, no scratches on rims, 2500 miles on tires. Bridgestone Dueller A/T - 255/70/18

$600 for all, great upgrade for those base steelies.

Located in Los Angeles.
Ford Bronco Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires 06AD15F8-C0CE-45D7-8ED6-C19DD2CBC974
Can you post some pics how OBX looks with Badlands wheels?

OP
OP

Chumanji

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you post some pics how OBX looks with Badlands wheels?
Hereā€™s my OBX after throwing on stock Badlands wheel takeoffs with 33ā€ KO2 tires. No lift yet.
Ford Bronco Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires 0A76DAA3-66C7-4A0C-B5D4-2BB26B30D25D
Ford Bronco Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires DFF40F0C-7EFB-48D6-BE45-9D19390F4316
Ford Bronco Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires CE74C775-C3D7-48EC-858B-EDDD41F4DA1C

Stock OBX wheels and tires still for sale.

Denis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hereā€™s my OBX after throwing on stock Badlands wheel takeoffs with 33ā€ KO2 tires. No lift yet.
Ford Bronco Stock Outer Banks wheels and tires CE74C775-C3D7-48EC-858B-EDDD41F4DA1C

Stock OBX wheels and tires still for sale.
Looks great, thx for sharing it
Any difference in ride feeling comparing to original tire set?
I just ordered OBX, it will probably spend 90% time on road, however would really like to try some off roading too, so thinking to maybe add Badlands wheel later (SAS would be too much for me at the moment)
So it is a clean swap, just removing original tire set and putting BL tires, no need for additional parts ...?
How about bash plates, planning to add them?

OP
OP

Chumanji

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great, thx for sharing it
Any difference in ride feeling comparing to original tire set?
I just ordered OBX, it will probably spend 90% time on road, however would really like to try some off roading too, so thinking to maybe add Badlands wheel later (SAS would be too much for me at the moment)
So it is a clean swap, just removing original tire set and putting BL tires, no need for additional parts ...?
How about bash plates, planning to add them?
Itā€™s a bit of a harsher ride compared to stock, but nothing outlandish. I donā€™t notice any extra tire noise either. Worth the upgrade if youā€™re looking to get off the beaten path a bit and I personally wanted a beefier aesthetic as well.
Clean swap, didnā€™t remove the crash bars and have no rubbing. I did have my shop swap TPMS from the original wheels though.
Not sure about future upgrades, but am definitely considering bash plates as one of them.

Denis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Itā€™s a bit of a harsher ride compared to stock, but nothing outlandish. I donā€™t notice any extra tire noise either. Worth the upgrade if youā€™re looking to get off the beaten path a bit and I personally wanted a beefier aesthetic as well.
Clean swap, didnā€™t remove the crash bars and have no rubbing. I did have my shop swap TPMS from the original wheels though.
Not sure about future upgrades, but am definitely considering bash plates as one of them.
ok, last question and will let you go :)
Modular bumper, heavy duty ...?
Do you see any special benefit to add it?
I was checking some bash plates options, just to see how much it would be in case decide to go that route,
And price is somewhere $600-700 for whole set, all bash plates, but with disclaimer "need to have modular bumper to be able to install it"
Again, probably won't need any of that, but trying to build a spec that is "future" proof, so can add things if decide, without need to replace 3 things if want to add only one ...
Any thoughts/suggestions ...? :)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Chumanji

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ok, last question and will let you go :)
Modular bumper, heavy duty ...?
Do you see any special benefit to add it?
I was checking some bash plates options, just to see how much it would be in case decide to go that route,
And price is somewhere $600-700 for whole set, all bash plates, but with disclaimer "need to have modular bumper to be able to install it"
Again, probably won't need any of that, but trying to build a spec that is "future" proof, so can add things if decide, without need to replace 3 things if want to add only one ...
Any thoughts/suggestions ...? :)
Iā€™ll probably go aftermarket bumpers, perhaps ARB, whenever I decide to swap out. Wonā€™t be for a bit though. And at that point, Iā€™d prob outfit it with the ARB skid plates. All for more strength and protection. But I would suggest just running stock until you start getting into heavier terrain. My first mod would be to swap those OBX tires out with something beefier and go from there, even if you plan to keep the 18ā€ rims!

Denis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™ll probably go aftermarket bumpers, perhaps ARB, whenever I decide to swap out. Wonā€™t be for a bit though. And at that point, Iā€™d prob outfit it with the ARB skid plates. All for more strength and protection. But I would suggest just running stock until you start getting into heavier terrain. My first mod would be to swap those OBX tires out with something beefier and go from there, even if you plan to keep the 18ā€ rims!
Perfect, thx
I understood from some other posts that biggest tire that can fit to the original rims is 275/70/18
It's possible to fit bigger tires onto rims, just it would require other modifications, crash bars to be removed, lifts...
Guess buying bigger tires for original rims would be good way to start
Thx, appreciate it

Bluefoxgainzbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Fusion, 1988 Mustang LX Vert, soon to be Bron
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I put those on my base model, they fill the wheel wells so much better. Didn't take any hit on MPG (same width as stock).

Good luck with the sale. Someone should grab them, you have a good price compared to what most people are asking.

FYI, with the seats folded, all 5 tire/rims will fit in the back of a 2dr. standing up. 4 across one one facing the back. Use moving blankets to protect the interior.
Hey - currently trying to sell my OBX wheels and tires to a guy with a base model. Do you mind sharing an updated pic of your bronco with me so I can show him? Would appreciate it!!
Sponsored