Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Stocks and Investing Screenshot_20210504-234600

Just have a bad habit of holding on for too long, any suggestions of when to sell?
Sponsored

Reactions: KAQ
OP
OP
DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Stocks and Investing Screenshot_20210504-234600

Just have a bad habit of holding on for too long, any suggestions of when to sell?
this crypto thing is crazy. I’d say unless you need the funds, just keep hodling

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Stocks and Investing Screenshot_20210505-105449

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this crypto thing is crazy. I’d say unless you need the funds, just keep hodling
Figured

Love my old man, but hes got the worst FOMO I ever seen, and he'll always tell stories of getting x stock or crypto dirt cheap, selling too soon and now it's untouchable. I want to avoid that as much as possible.

OP
OP
DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Figured

Love my old man, but hes got the worst FOMO I ever seen, and he'll always tell stories of getting x stock or crypto dirt cheap, selling too soon and now it's untouchable. I want to avoid that as much as possible.
I won’t deny it. I laughed at people buying but coin at 20 dollars 10 years ago. I should have been more optimistic

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won’t deny it. I laughed at people buying but coin at 20 dollars 10 years ago. I should have been more optimistic
Havent we all? Sure there's a Delorean out there that'll take us back to the future

OP
OP
DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Havent we all? Sure there's a Delorean out there that'll take us back to the future
oh the opportunity we all have missed

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone in on or thinking of getting in on ethereum ? I’ve been buying some up and it seems to really be picking up momentum
Just bought some today ;)

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been trading ETH on Kraken for a couple of months, both short and long. I like the volatility.
How is Kraken ? I’m on coinbase and it’s just ehhh. A bunch of the exciting new coins aren’t on there.

Any thoughts on how long this bull cycle will be ? I feel like Bitcoin is due to explode again but damn those wild swings !

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is Kraken ? I’m on coinbase and it’s just ehhh. A bunch of the exciting new coins aren’t on there.

Any thoughts on how long this bull cycle will be ? I feel like Bitcoin is due to explode again but damn those wild swings !
Which exchange is better probably depends on how actively you trade. I prefer Kraken, because I trade pretty actively, and Kraken has much lower fees than even Coinbase Pro. Obviously, the more you trade, the lower the fees go as a percentage of the face value of the transaction. Over 50 coins are available to me, but I avoid most of the shitcoins and just focus on the two biggest coins by market value (BTC and ETH). Funding is more limited (bank wires or transfers from another exchange), but security is fantastic. If you like to trade, I would recommend giving Kraken a try.

Who knows how long the crypto bull cycle will last? I think BTC has great long-term prospects because it’s supply is limited to 21 million BTC, which gives it anti-inflationary properties, so it is an excellent store of value (better than gold, IMO), compared to, say, DOGE, where supply is unlimited and can be inflated forever. ETH has been doing very well lately, so that’s what I’ve been focusing on.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which exchange is better probably depends on how actively you trade. I prefer Kraken, because I trade pretty actively, and Kraken has much lower fees than even Coinbase Pro. Obviously, the more you trade, the lower the fees go as a percentage of the face value of the transaction. Over 50 coins are available to me, but I avoid most of the shitcoins and just focus on the two biggest coins by market value (BTC and ETH). Funding is more limited (bank wires or transfers from another exchange), but security is fantastic. If you like to trade, I would recommend giving Kraken a try.

Who knows how long the crypto bull cycle will last? I think BTC has great long-term prospects because it’s supply is limited to 21 million BTC, which gives it anti-inflationary properties, so it is an excellent store of value (better than gold, IMO), compared to, say, DOGE, where supply is unlimited and can be inflated forever. ETH has been doing very well lately, so that’s what I’ve been focusing on.
Getting money into Kraken is a pain in the butt though

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting money into Kraken is a pain in the butt though
Understood. I do it by wire transfer from my local bank, and the wire simply gets routed via Kraken's account and reference number at MVB Bank in West Virginia. That works well and is economical for larger amounts (e.g., $10,000+), but it's not a great solution for people who want to fund smaller amounts. Once you set up the first wire, though, every follow-up wire follows the same template.

If you already have a CoinBase account, it may be easier to simply transfer from your CoinBase account to Kraken, at least for the initial funding. It may seem cumbersome, but the savings on the trading fees make it worthwhile.

Last edited:

TerryVester

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 Corvette, Jeep Wrangler, Linlcon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully everyone has a ROTH IRA and is fully funding it every year. It was the best thing I ever did years ago converting / roll over my IRAs and 401Ks to ROTH.
Sponsored