First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500HD, 2022 Bronco 2 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
STOLEN!! I ordered a 2 Door Wildtrak Day 1, waited patiently, finally arrived last month and now it was stolen. My wife has stolen my Bronco and won't give it back, she says I bought a Big Truck while I was waiting for my Bronco and its too big for her to drive. Now I have to ride in the passenger seat of my dream Bronco. See attached photo, it shows her stealing it.
Ford Bronco STOLEN!! 2 Door Wildtrak Day 1 Order 281835326_10166122686095287_3588063652784603233_n
Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's not stolen, that's being married.

I thought you were going to say how the dealer stole your order by adding a huge ADM or just selling it to someone else, or that it was taken and likely exported to China or the middle east or something lol 😆.

Come on man remember the golden rule, happy wife, happy life. Unhappy wife, world war III every time lol

Sponsored

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

STOLEN!! I ordered a 2 Door Wildtrak Day 1, waited patiently, finally arrived last month and now it was stolen. My wife has stolen my Bronco and won't give it back, she says I bought a Big Truck while I was waiting for my Bronco and its too big for her to drive. Now I have to ride in the passenger seat of my dream Bronco. See attached photo, it shows her stealing it.
Ford Bronco STOLEN!! 2 Door Wildtrak Day 1 Order thats-bait-thats-clickbait
I mean, you have a photo of her caught in the act.

Should be a slam dunk for the prosector.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cause for an instant divorce! Any judge would support you in getting 100% of all family financials, including the Bronco.

Good luck in getting it back...

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco STOLEN!! 2 Door Wildtrak Day 1 Order thats-bait-thats-clickbait
A good divorce lawyer can get your Bronco back for you.

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know the feeling. My wife is an accomplice in the regular theft by a certain 17yr old that has put more miles on it in any given day than I have in 4 months. She keeps saying it’s his like I agreed to this torture. Personally it sounds like victim blaming to me. May god punish those who commit crimes against the innocent victims among us.
Sponsored