Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

STOLEN!! I ordered a 2 Door Wildtrak Day 1, waited patiently, finally arrived last month and now it was stolen. My wife has stolen my Bronco and won't give it back, she says I bought a Big Truck while I was waiting for my Bronco and its too big for her to drive. Now I have to ride in the passenger seat of my dream Bronco. See attached photo, it shows her stealing it.
281835326_10166122686095287_3588063652784603233_n.jpg
When you ask for your bronco back also asks your wife if you can have your balls back from her coin purse lol
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
STOLEN!! I ordered a 2 Door Wildtrak Day 1, waited patiently, finally arrived last month and now it was stolen. My wife has stolen my Bronco and won't give it back, she says I bought a Big Truck while I was waiting for my Bronco and its too big for her to drive. Now I have to ride in the passenger seat of my dream Bronco. See attached photo, it shows her stealing it.
281835326_10166122686095287_3588063652784603233_n.jpg
I know a guy that can get the job done. Let's just say he works for the chicken man

jonathan-banks-agreed.gif

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol my girl can drive anything she wants we are on the same team.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know the feeling all too well! Same happened here, my wife wants to drive 'our' family Bronco all the time now!

So I went ahead and ordered a 6-speed manual 2023 Camaro 2SS Convertible, being as I ended up trading in my last Camaro towards the Bronco. This way we can both be happy - all the time.

I work from home, so minimal miles on the Camaro (Only put 2400 on my previous Camaro in the last two years) and I'll end up driving the Bronco at the weekends for fun, so it's a win/win all around! The white Camaro I traded in, with the Bronco.

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

Sponsored

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...My wife has stolen my Bronco and won't give it back...
I've always said, everyone needs a good practice wife. I usually introduce my wife as my 1st wife, which really confuses people... they often ask about it while she's off in the bathroom, to try and figure out if I'm getting back together after a divorce- I laugh and tell them that she is honestly my first and only wife... but that she's put me through hell and has made a great practice wife. There's no one else I'd rather have practiced with and I'm gunna have to upgrade soon, but if I don't get my s#hit together, she might end up upgrading before me. It's all in good fun though - we've been referring to each other as practice and 1st wife/husband since we got married...

Seriously though, if my wife tries to take my Bronco, we're done... Very few things are sacred. The Bronco is on that very short list, my wife... eh... on that list, but not ranked quite as high on that list... If she wants her own, I'll get her one, but she didnt want one. This one is mine.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So you bought your self 2 new vehicles and your wife has none if thats true you should be happy your wife dont take the Bronco and leave you.

kerbau53

Base
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wife was out of town when the Bronco was delivered. For the last year and a half all I’ve heard is “it’s ugly, should be a 4 door, dumb car”. I pick her up at the airport. Me: “How was your trip honey, family ok, you must be exhausted”!

Her: “When can I drive your Bronco”?

Me: “😳😵💫🤕🤕

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife is choosing to drive the Bronco more often than her vehicle these days. It concerns me she might drive it all the time, but she did buy it for me.

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I ordered my bronco, my wife looked at me, but why a manual transmission...I won't be able to drive that.👌

Of course, I've offered to teach her how to drive one, but she is dubious.
I have a manual on order and my girl doesn't know how to drive a manual and said the same thing and knowing she wouldn't want to learn and replied by offering to teach her too. I know she doesn't want to deal with thinking about what gear to be in; to her that's just more work. And she's 5'1" and wouldn't feel comfortable driving such a "big vehicle", her base 2 door Tacoma was bigger than her last Toyota truck, the old really small ones, and that took her some getting use to. No way she sees all four corners and the front and rear in a SAS Bronco, she just won't want to drive it.

I ordered a manual because I want it and before we dated, not to keep her from driving it, but that and the size just makes it not the right vehicle for her anyway. But more than a few people have asked me why a manual and then admitting they can't drive one or are not that good at it.

Funny thing is the manual tranny in the Bronco is one of the best to teach someone on, it's virtually stall proof if just a little smooth with the clutch; you don't need any throttle to launch.

rak2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 - sold
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sometimes I feel that the only reason for my existence is buying cars for other people... .. . :(

Holiday

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Links to her Google and Yelp pages, please. We will unleash the full might of the internet warriors!!! May God have mercy on her soul.

Last edited:

KLRTMTO

Wildtrak
First Name
Jamell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Malibu, 2015 Ford flex, 2012 street glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a good post to break up the tension here sometimes. Both your babes are adorable.

Deleted member 12876

Ford Bronco STOLEN!! 2 Door Wildtrak Day 1 Order IMG_0912
congratulations 🎊🥳🎉🍾🥂
Tell the boss to enjoy her new ride!!
I’m sure you’re enjoying riding shotgun,
like a…
Sponsored