Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not really sure where I should post this thread, but.... As much as I might be upset with my Ford Bronco First Edition options… (or any other model), the bottom line is Ford came back with an icon. It is the old gen Bronco reborn! I imagine there are going to be issues, whether it’s color packages, trim levels, options, etc… Ford will get it right down the road, as long as the Bronco line continues and we keep talking. This model/style ended in 1977! How many of you were… (I’m old). I don’t think Ford will get this 100% to everyone’s satisfaction the first time out, but it’s back! The Bronco has been reborn! And for those of us that have been waiting or had a previous early gen model, this is epic! Old school done right! Ordering starts next month! Let’s work with what we have and continue to discuss (with Ford) how to make it better, without the negativity. Otherwise, just consider buying an Italian Fiat Jeep...
Sponsored

OP
OP
D190065

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So is this a good post to make a comment about MIC tops or interior color choices, then?

I have an EB. My interior matches. Just saying.
Positive post! It's a post about believing that whatever Ford was thinking, they will adjust in the future based on our (customer) opinion. I had a 77, red, 2-door soft top, w/white interior and flares. Loved it and miss it.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well said OP! There are too many differing opinions out there and no way to satisfy them all. If you can’t be happy with the offerings then wait for better, buy something else, or get what you can and make it what you want.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're really lucky. I was all in for a BL then down to a BD now I'm leaning Base SAS and keeping my Ranger. I hate the way they're forcing you to higher models just to get the better tech. I might as well keep my Ranger that has all that now and go Base.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Stop the hate! The Bronco is back! mad

One day this 1st year of the newborn legend will be highly sought after ...........and you probably will be like ....

Ford Bronco Stop the hate! The Bronco is back! fuel

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You're really lucky. I was all in for a BL then down to a BD now I'm leaning Base SAS and keeping my Ranger. I hate the way they're forcing you to higher models just to get the better tech. I might as well keep my Ranger that has all that now and go Base.
I'm going base with few options, will upgrade the wheels/tires, and that's about it for a while. I guess it really depends on what you want/need. For me, something decent off-road that I can drop the top on the way to the beach is perfect. I don't need 35" tires and dual lockers, or the fancy automatic 4x4, etc. Just want something more fun then my Mazda 6..

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These threads are funny but I understand the sentiment. If they gave you most of the options you want and you’re happy who gives a crap if others have complaints? They’re going to voice them whether folks like it or not.

And no, complaints don’t mean people will cancel their reservations either. Some might but Ford will have no problem filling those empty slots.

I got caught up in this in the rear AC vents thread a while back. Then it hit me, since it’s not that big a deal to me why waste time trying to convince others it’s not a big deal to them?

If folks think it’s great as is, awesome! If they think it’s got of lot of issues that’s fine too.

carry on OP, just trying to save you some time and offer peace of mind. Enjoy the bronco regardless but you can’t make everyone else like every aspect of it. and it’s just human nature to talk about the things we don’t like if we feel there is opportunity to get it changed

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amen OP! I’m still so stoked knowing I’ll be driving my Bronco next summer. I’ve never been this pumped to buy a new SUV or truck. This whole process has taken me down memory lane thinking about my childhood and how excited my dad was to buy our 1982 Bronco brand new when I was 9 years old. The memories I have of my dad taking me to ball practice, just driving to the beach, hunting, fishing, or camping have all been rekindled with this Bronco release! I’m looking forward to making the same memories with my teen kids now, and this Bronco is as close to perfect as I could have ever imagined.

Will there be future model year improvements, of course there will. But I’ll be driving in a first model year of this bad a$$ modern Bronco!
Sponsored