Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just wanted to pass along some info I think I've uncovered IF you are looking at the Storage Bags.

I don't know about every possible trim, but is sounds lime the included Bags are only for the Front row roof panels.

If you select the $350 option, you get the additional Door Panels (all 4).

That means that you are NOT getting the bags for the Middle Panel.

Now with That figured out, I turn to the Acccessory List.

The Front Panel bags (that are included) are $129

The Mid Panel bag (that is not included) is $169.

The door bags are $229 (front) + $219 (rear)

So basically if you order the "works" as part of your build, you spend $350. If you do the same after the fact, you spend $448.

And in either situation, you have to get the Mid Panel afterwards at $169.

Of course this is IF the B&P is correct. Guess I know where some of my Ford Bux are going.
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just looking at this. With the hard top you get the bags for the front two panels. The accessory list with pricing that was leaked raises a bunch of questions. While I doubt I will be storing the doors onboard the vehicle that often it is always nice to have the option. Do the onboard storage bags also have the ability to store them in the garage?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...o-invoice-price-msrp-price-list-jan-19.11504/

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was just looking at this. With the hard top you get the bags for the front two panels. The accessory list with pricing that was leaked raises a bunch of questions. While I doubt I will be storing the doors onboard the vehicle that often it is always nice to have the option. Do the onboard storage bags also have the ability to store them in the garage?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/?official-2021-bronco-invoice-price-msrp-price-list-jan-19.11504/
That list showed an "on vehicle" bag set, and an "off vehicle" bag set, so I honestly don't know the difference between the two. Maybe the "off vehicle" set just doesn't have the connection straps?

Thanks for the info, I hadn't thought about a bag for the mid panel.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That list showed an "on vehicle" bag set, and an "off vehicle" bag set, so I honestly don't know the difference between the two. Maybe the "off vehicle" set just doesn't have the connection straps?
Thanks for the info, I hadn't thought about a bag for the mid panel.

right. This was my exact thought process. I could see myself storing the roof in the garage often and need a middle panel bag. Would be nice to bundle that option with the door bags too.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't see garage vs on board but I'm buying the whole set for either. in the video of the door removal, you can see the bag has handles...good enough to hang in my garage for me.

I found that except for the headliner, all my accessories where cheaper if I ordered them on my build instead of afterwards... Plus we are supposed to get xplan pricing on it.

Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just wanted to pass along some info I think I've uncovered IF you are looking at the Storage Bags.

I don't know about every possible trim, but is sounds lime the included Bags are only for the Front row roof panels.

So basically if you order the "works" as part of your build, you spend $350. If you do the same after the fact, you spend $448.

Of course this is IF the B&P is correct. Guess I know where some of my Ford Bux are going.
Ford bucks? What do you mean, I am out of the loop? Also, I don't see that many options on the Build and Price. Where are you guys getting these options from? Thanks!

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I have lost the accessory list could post it here, PM it or share it somehow? Thanks

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs