First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I’m looking for a storage cart for the hardtop of the 4 door 2022 Bronco. Something similar to this (see below) I can’t find anything that says it is for the Bronco. Not really interested in the ROLLNJACK or others because of steep price. Garage hoist isn’t an option . I’m not handy so I can’t build one myself. Wondering if anyone has found this for the Bronco. Thanks for any help!

Ford Bronco Storage cart for 2022 4 door Bronco? 44381AB0-E572-48B3-B5F5-EA26FA217A09
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something like that would be handy for me too. You could try the Jeep one, if it doesn't work out Amazon has the easiest return system.

OP
OP

Broncopups

Outer Banks
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Something like that would be handy for me too. You could try the Jeep one, if it doesn't work out Amazon has the easiest return system.
So I tried the one from amazon and it didn’t work. The dimensions are off the bronco hard top is shorter so this stand won’t work. Super bummed as I see no other options.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I built this one for my 2 door, if I made it a bit wider it could hold all four doors and still accommodate the clamshell on top. This has honestly been so great to store everything in and it just rolls right up to wherever I need to install/removing something. Putting the clamshell back on is amazingly easy because I’m already starting at about chest height.

I’ve since added a “side-car” for my RotopaX tanks and a couple hooks to hold my ratchet straps and tie downs.

Ford Bronco Storage cart for 2022 4 door Bronco? AD2F2FAB-8A3B-4D23-B409-53FBF672B128
Ford Bronco Storage cart for 2022 4 door Bronco? 6F10CB4E-B787-4F44-8497-BE90C32EB317
Ford Bronco Storage cart for 2022 4 door Bronco? A033976E-F0AE-401C-9BCD-A2E99548D138

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I tried the one from amazon and it didn’t work. The dimensions are off the bronco hard top is shorter so this stand won’t work. Super bummed as I see no other options.
That's a shame. How longer would it have to be? The 2dr top is a bit longer.

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looking at the way this thing works he’s gotta be talking about the height. 2 and 4 doors are the same height so I guess this works for neither. I need something like this one day, right now I just toss my top in grass next to driveway lol.

OP
OP

Broncopups

Outer Banks
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m not sure maybe 6-7 inches it wasn’t close at all.

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I built this one for my 2 door, if I made it a bit wider it could hold all four doors and still accommodate the clamshell on top. This has honestly been so great to store everything in and it just rolls right up to wherever I need to install/removing something. Putting the clamshell back on is amazingly easy because I’m already starting at about chest height.

I’ve since added a “side-car” for my RotopaX tanks and a couple hooks to hold my ratchet straps and tie downs.

Ford Bronco Storage cart for 2022 4 door Bronco? A033976E-F0AE-401C-9BCD-A2E99548D138
I like this. Nice work. May build one of these with capacity for 4 doors and the modular top pieces. The 2x4 wood construction gets it done but would really love to see someone, perhaps @EIGHTLUG, use some aluminum square tubing and TIG welding to build something similar at a reasonable price point. At the right price point, I suspect there would be a lot of Bronco owners very interested.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like this. Nice work. May build one of these with capacity for 4 doors and the modular top pieces. The 2x4 wood construction gets it done but would really love to see someone, perhaps @EIGHTLUG, use some aluminum square tubing and TIG welding to build something similar at a reasonable price point. At the right price point, I suspect there would be a lot of Bronco owners very interested.
Thank you, I just used the scrap wood I had at the time to build it. I think it could have been a bit shorter to increase the stability. It gets the job done. The wood is cool cause I’ve added other compartments, hooks, and platforms to it on a whim. I agree with you 100% that if an aluminum version became available, it would sell like crazy. The 4 locking casters are overkill but it gives me piece of mind when I’m lowering a door or the clamshell into the rack.

send us updated on your version for the 4 door!

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@BronchoPeat 's wood cart got me looking for something similar but pre-fabbed using a metal frame. Found this cart that has solid dimensions and I think with a couple cross bars added for bracing the uprights would be more stable laterally. You could hang the door bags on the crossbars on the inside/underside. For 4 door, the long middle panel could sit below as well. Will add some neoprene padding on the top bar for the MIC shell to sit on them without causing damage. Might consider a piece of plywood on top of bars to create a platform for top to sit on versus sitting on the bars. That might also add some stability and not cause it to be bulky. I think most important thing will be to making sure the uprights are laterally stable to avoid any risk it could lean and topple with the MIC top sitting on it.

Thoughts from others whether this might work?

https://www.vevor.com/folding-chair...event-rental-furniture-8-10pcs-p_010197049327

Ford Bronco Storage cart for 2022 4 door Bronco? 1651353865042

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excited to see pictures and your opinion of how well it works!
Sponsored