Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How'd it do?
Ah haha sorry. Forgot to reply. It DOES NOT fit. It is designed for the Wrangler. I tried to make it work but it applies a lot of pressure to the top of the top, rather than the back.

The search continues…

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ah haha sorry. Forgot to reply. It DOES NOT fit. It is designed for the Wrangler. I tried to make it work but it applies a lot of pressure to the top of the top, rather than the back.

The search continues…
I was worried about that. I've seen that exact rig sold for Jeep's and I was curious if they just rebranded it for Bronco without adjusting the dimensions...and that's what it sounds like you discovered. Thanks for being our guinea pig!

Mob Scene

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima, HD Fxstd 2007, HD Sportster 1000XLH
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you, I just used the scrap wood I had at the time to build it. I think it could have been a bit shorter to increase the stability. It gets the job done. The wood is cool cause I’ve added other compartments, hooks, and platforms to it on a whim. I agree with you 100% that if an aluminum version became available, it would sell like crazy. The 4 locking casters are overkill but it gives me piece of mind when I’m lowering a door or the clamshell into the rack.

send us updated on your version for the 4 door!
I like the four locking casters, it gives you a lock at the ready no matter where you're standing around it, especially if you're alone. Nice work! 👍🏻

Sponsored

Jennwright

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I built this one for my 2 door, if I made it a bit wider it could hold all four doors and still accommodate the clamshell on top. This has honestly been so great to store everything in and it just rolls right up to wherever I need to install/removing something. Putting the clamshell back on is amazingly easy because I’m already starting at about chest height.

I’ve since added a “side-car” for my RotopaX tanks and a couple hooks to hold my ratchet straps and tie downs.

Ford Bronco Storage cart for 2022 4 door Bronco? 20220619_100608
Could you share the dimensions so that I can build one as well?

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@BronchoPeat 's wood cart got me looking for something similar but pre-fabbed using a metal frame. Found this cart that has solid dimensions and I think with a couple cross bars added for bracing the uprights would be more stable laterally. You could hang the door bags on the crossbars on the inside/underside. For 4 door, the long middle panel could sit below as well. Will add some neoprene padding on the top bar for the MIC shell to sit on them without causing damage. Might consider a piece of plywood on top of bars to create a platform for top to sit on versus sitting on the bars. That might also add some stability and not cause it to be bulky. I think most important thing will be to making sure the uprights are laterally stable to avoid any risk it could lean and topple with the MIC top sitting on it.

Thoughts from others whether this might work?

https://www.vevor.com/folding-chair...event-rental-furniture-8-10pcs-p_010197049327

Did this work for you?

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My I also have these dimensions?
Sure thing, I'm out of town but I'll be back tomorrow evening and I'll send you a PM. I built mine for. a 2 door just to clarify.

Sponsored

Jon D.

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure thing, I'm out of town but I'll be back tomorrow evening and I'll send you a PM. I built mine for. a 2 door just to clarify.
Would you mind sending them my way too?

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would also like the specs/dimensions.

Thank you

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I built this one for my 2 door, if I made it a bit wider it could hold all four doors and still accommodate the clamshell on top. This has honestly been so great to store everything in and it just rolls right up to wherever I need to install/removing something. Putting the clamshell back on is amazingly easy because I’m already starting at about chest height.

I’ve since added a “side-car” for my RotopaX tanks and a couple hooks to hold my ratchet straps and tie downs.

This is nice. Do you happen to have any pictures of your cart without the hardtop sitting on it?