Sponsored

Strategy and schedule to get one? - *UPDATE* - Tentative Success!

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your build matches mine.

I had ordered a Hot Pepper Red with black interior and no CF or Seatbelts or beadlocks. Then the dealer offered me a Black one with Blue interior, Code Orange belts, CF & Beadlocks that was already scheduled for Feb. I took it as I didn't have confidence the HPR one would get scheduled and I'm glad I did. Have really been liking it since I got it back in March (it sat a bit with status of In Production before finally shipping out to them).

Nice! I wanted the “regular” non beadlock capable wheels because I plan to go aftermarket, but I wanted to be sure to get my order in asap and it was the only way to do it. I love the orange accents on the blue seats. How are you liking yours so far?
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice! I wanted the “regular” non beadlock capable wheels because I plan to go aftermarket, but I wanted to be sure to get my order in asap and it was the only way to do it. I love the orange accents on the blue seats. How are you liking yours so far?
Well worth the upgrade over the Badlands I had for 3 months before getting the BRaptor. I work from home so no commute at present but it's my daily driver. Only done light forest roads with it and definitely not using all of its capabilities, but loving the vehicle. Only consideration is that after driving my brother's F350 for a week I'm more aware of the cramped cabin on the Bronco and lack of good rear seat A/C for my son vs a F150 or such. No plans to change, just minor things.

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well worth the upgrade over the Badlands I had for 3 months before getting the BRaptor. I work from home so no commute at present but it's my daily driver. Only done light forest roads with it and definitely not using all of its capabilities, but loving the vehicle. Only consideration is that after driving my brother's F350 for a week I'm more aware of the cramped cabin on the Bronco and lack of good rear seat A/C for my son vs a F150 or such. No plans to change, just minor things.
Same here, I work from home but the plan is to use the vehicle for DD duties. I do have a “commuter” and a 1/2 ton pickup truck, but my spouse thinks my commuter is “ugly” and my truck a modified so I doubt she’ll want to drive it.
Sponsored