chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, cheapest is $550 a wheel. Probably more expensive for ones that fit the bronco.

OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, cheapest is $550 a wheel. Probably more expensive for ones that fit the bronco.
I seen that but I was going to pay $300 per wheel and keep my stock beadlocks for off-road stuff, but if I can just run with them on the highway, then I’ll sell my stock beadlock capable rims

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you who would like to air down and not have the weight of a true beadlock wheel Method makes the bead grip series. You can air down below 10 no problem and the bead grip is on the inside and outside bead... An added bonuses that the wheels average in the mid 20s for weight which is better for less strain on your tailgate quicker acceleration and better MPG. The factory Sasquatch wheels weigh about 35 lb each and if you were to add the optional beadlocks that increases the weight even more. I think a lot of people are feeling the same way about replacing their Sasquatch Wheels because I sold my recently and I was only able to get $800 for all five with no scratches or dings...and they had intact threads in the wheels. With an alloy wheel and steel bolts unless somebody uses some form of anti-seize eventually down the road those bolts are going to feel like they're welded in. Then the issue is if you do use anti-seize then you constantly will have to be checking torque if you're opting for the true bead lock ring option (and although there are only eight bolts per beauty ring, if you add the true beadlock ring there are a lot more that you'll have to constantly be checking).

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might check out the Icon Rebound Pro bead lock wheels.
Sponsored