Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, pretty good video! Although, I skipped to the part where he's driving the Bronco.

I like watching this guy when his videos pop up. He really puts his toys to work! Definitely new to the Bronco, though. Otherwise I would have figured he would have mentioned the sway bar disconnect on the Badlands as well as rock crawl mode. Also he probably would have known that any Sasquatch Bronco has front and rear lockers.

Can't wait to watch him beat on it some more!

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree, pretty good video! Although, I skipped to the part where he's driving the Bronco.

I like watching this guy when his videos pop up. He really puts his toys to work! Definitely new to the Bronco, though. Otherwise I would have figured he would have mentioned the sway bar disconnect on the Badlands as well as rock crawl mode. Also he probably would have known that any Sasquatch Bronco has front and rear lockers.

Can't wait to watch him beat on it some more!
Ya, he mentioned in a previous video that he was going to flip it. Im crossing my fingers that he will give it away after doing some mods to it. We will see.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya, he mentioned in a previous video that he was going to flip it. Im crossing my fingers that he will give it away after doing some mods to it. We will see.
"Give it away" isn't exactly what he does. He puts a beating on a vehicle and then sells hundreds of thousands of dollars in merchandise for a chance at the car/truck or whatever.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Give it away" isn't exactly what he does. He puts a beating on a vehicle and then sells hundreds of thousands of dollars in merchandise for a chance at the car/truck or whatever.
One of the biggest tools on You Tube.

Sponsored

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't want to give this tool any views but I'm curious to see someone beating on one of these.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL! I got a wave from a Jeep guy yesterday who only saw me drive by with my side profile. I just laughed and waved back. This is going to get old for them.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to know where he is in PA…

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great video! Interesting part about the issue with the bronco towards the end. Anyone else notice the same issue?

First off - bullshit on the Bronco glitch. There are videos where the Bronco tackles Chinaman Gulch, Moab, Rubicon...I doubt there is an obstacle that causes traction control to knock out the lockers; if you set them manually and turn off traction control. Also, he needs to take 2 minutes to look at the switches to see there is a front locker...geez.