First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yup. Supercharger and all supporting mods for my GTO...Full suspension setup...Not adding that up. '

'94 Wranger with spring-over lift, all supporting mods, and roughly 22 million other things because old Jeep...Not adding that up either.

Tundra, I'm probably 5k into mods on it, and it's my daily that I really don't modify. Power running boards and heated leather make up most of that though.

And that's just the vehicles I currently own.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco will be what you make of it, just like a Jeep. My Jeep is about as stock as it gets and it’s perfectly fine. If I knew I was keeping it for more than 2 years or so? You bet your ass it would have some serious shit on it lol. But as it stands I’m just fine with it as is, perfectly capable for what I need.

I expect to honestly keep my Bronco forever. There’s nothing really keeping a body on frame, well built vehicle from going 300k+ miles other than a willingness to complete repairs, and rust. I’m out in AZ so point #2 is irrelevant. Assuming it’s a reliable vehicle, #1 isn’t much of a problem and way down the road there will be swap options if the engines it has aren’t super reliable. Or at least rebuilds with improvements. So a few features here and there I don’t really care about, the aftermarket will provide and getting a solid base to work off of is more important to me.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Pretty sure they've gone up. I think that with install...They're close to 2k now.

I didn't actually pay for mine though lol. I did some promotional shots of a couple of trucks for a local upfitter, and instead of paying me, they paid me with power running boards and heated leather :D

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I could also be persuaded into a Shelby Bronco with the iconic Shelby Striping.
Ford Bronco Striping & Decal Packages you'd like offered Decal-Sticker-Vinyl-Body-Racing-Stripe-Kit-Compatible-with-Ford-F150-SVT-Raptor-Shelbywhite
Ford Bronco Striping & Decal Packages you'd like offered Decal-Sticker-Vinyl-Body-Racing-Stripe-Kit-Compatible-with-Ford-F150-SVT-Raptor-Shelbywhite
I drive past one of those on my commute every day (or I did before I started working from home ...)

Good looking truck. A Shelby Bronco would be pretty cool.

Sponsored

Broncosaur

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Decals? I wonder how the 79 Sunburst decal would look on the new Bronco? of course someone will do a Realtree® camo wrap and seat covers if not the whole interior.Boss 302 hood and stripe would be cool swap out 302 for Bronco and it would be a Boss Bronco.

OP
OP
vintage

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's a Pic of a Old School Striping Kit. Looks pretty cool, but don't know if it would be my first choice.
Ford Bronco Striping & Decal Packages you'd like offered unnamed+_2_

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

found this one …...…......…...

Was really hoping for someone with a skill for this... but here goes.
Sundown.jpg

...........................but yes one of my favorites …..
Ford Bronco Striping & Decal Packages you'd like offered 1586626159020

DrPerez007

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ; 2015 Dodge Charger (work); 2016 Jeep JKU; 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat; 2019 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spreadsheet? In the law we call that “evidence.” I’d rather have the FBI find Jimmy Hoffa’s drivers license on my desk than my wife finding a spreadsheet on my Jeep expenditures.

As someone smarter than me once said, “My fear is that when I die my wife will sell my Jeep parts for what I told her I paid for them.”

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Found a couple pics of some cool looking broncos. I love stripes, two tone, and pin striping. Give me 2 or 3 of those and I will get that cool guy feeling whenever I look at it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Sponsored

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Bronco will be what you make of it, just like a Jeep. My Jeep is about as stock as it gets and it’s perfectly fine. If I knew I was keeping it for more than 2 years or so? You bet your ass it would have some serious shit on it lol. But as it stands I’m just fine with it as is, perfectly capable for what I need.

I expect to honestly keep my Bronco forever. There’s nothing really keeping a body on frame, well built vehicle from going 300k+ miles other than a willingness to complete repairs, and rust. I’m out in AZ so point #2 is irrelevant. Assuming it’s a reliable vehicle, #1 isn’t much of a problem and way down the road there will be swap options if the engines it has aren’t super reliable. Or at least rebuilds with improvements. So a few features here and there I don’t really care about, the aftermarket will provide and getting a solid base to work off of is more important to me.
Yeah yeah. Rub it in. Rust is my arch nemesis (rustbelter here). But I feel the same. The plan is to keep my Bronco for awhile. I'll trickle cash into it and build as I find needs or ways to improve it.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah yeah. Rub it in. Rust is my arch nemesis (rustbelter here). But I feel the same. The plan is to keep my Bronco for awhile. I'll trickle cash into it and build as I find needs or ways to improve it.
Why oh why didnt they do it in aluminum? I live on Maui and if you live within 2 miles of the ocean winds its already rusted. I think I would love a clear coated bare aluminum finish with all kinds of spectrum like stripes. Bronco meets cybertruck meets pinkfloyd.
Still hoping the doors may be aluminum for weight and durability. Old jeep doors always rust from getting nicked while removed or during removal.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why oh why didnt they do it in aluminum? I live on Maui and if you live within 2 miles of the ocean winds its already rusted. I think I would love a clear coated bare aluminum finish with all kinds of spectrum like stripes. Bronco meets cybertruck meets pinkfloyd.
Still hoping the doors may be aluminum for weight and durability. Old jeep doors always rust from getting nicked while removed or during removal.
From what I've heard it sounds like moving panels (doors, hood, swinggate) are likely to be aluminum but everything else is steel. Would have loved for at least the fenders to be aluminum as well to avoid rust...ah well.
Sponsored