Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody else stuck in the "In Production" phase? My build date was on 6/18, I have confirmed with the Corporate line and also my dealer, my Bronco is build and through QC and ready for delivery... But this has been 13 days now. I am being told there is nothing I can do but wait.
I live in the Charleston, SC area so not sure if they are waiting to fill a truck at some point on the way...figured I would ask and see if anyone else is having the same issue.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else stuck in the "In Production" phase? My build date was on 6/18, I have confirmed with the Corporate line and also my dealer, my Bronco is build and through QC and ready for delivery... But this has been 13 days now. I am being told there is nothing I can do but wait.
I live in the Charleston, SC area so not sure if they are waiting to fill a truck at some point on the way...figured I would ask and see if anyone else is having the same issue.
I am built (6/28) and waiting shipping. I know one of our Ford insiders mentioned he was offered 6pm to 6am shifts just porter vehicles. Not to continue to harp on Covid, but there are issues with drivers, fuel and employees just to move the vehicles. We are close, just have to be patient!

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your a Rail delivery.

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. 6/23 blend, 6/24 in production. Dealer said mine, along with several of their demo units that have been built for 3 weeks, are just sitting in the yard waiting to be shipped. I have a freight ID through Jack Coopers but no ETA. He is hopeful that this week or next a batch will get shipped. 4DR FE.

Sponsored
OP
OP

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Clubdub

Badlands
First Name
J.W.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 limited f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same boat. In production since 6-22 with 6-21 blend date. Dealer says it was built on the 20th. I’m in DFW so I’m rail. Frustrating

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Be thankful you are even in the production faze I’m an early 7/14/20 res a d still don’t have a build date

OP
OP

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Be thankful you are even in the production faze I’m an early 7/14/20 res a d still don’t have a build date
Def thankful, just trying to figure out the logistical piece as some have been built later and ship quick. I have been built since 6.18 and have not shipped. Of course the dealer knows nothing.

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Should have ordered one from NJ LOL!

Sponsored

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any other shipping companies other than Jack Cooper where we can search by VIN?

OP
OP

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know I’ll catch some slack for this, but still stuck “in production” phase. Called the corporate line, the car is just sitting at the plant, it is ready to ship but hasn’t been scheduled. They say it was built on 6-17. That is almost 3 weeks ago. Anybody else sitting with this sort of lag time?

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, been "in production" since 6/29! WTF!

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What does Jack Cooper's website say when you enter your VIN?

Jack Cooper Tracker
Mine registered with jack Cooper! Obviously a shipping Co, but never heard of them. My VIN says "Pending" I guess that's a good sign...Thanks!

OP
OP

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine registered with jack Cooper! Obviously a shipping Co, but never heard of them. My VIN says "Pending" I guess that's a good sign...Thanks!
Mine comes back as not found... are they using any other service providers outside of jack cooper for shipping?
Sponsored