First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 19/21 F150 screw, 21/22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6/22 production , still in production...

I live in Michigan about 2 hours from Wayne
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 2.07.40 PM.png

My blend date is 06/29, Special Order date is 06/21 and the date on the bottom of my window sticker is 07/05. VIN comes up on Jack Cooper with a Freight Number, but no delivery date. Window sticker = Rail.

STILL stuck in the 'In Production' phase (since week of 06/21) with no other updates from Ford rep or dealership.

What does this all mean?!
It will show up on the jack cooper if it's scheduled on a convoy from what I understand. If it's logged on there the the train portion of the trip could be over and the tracker not updating. I hope my case is something like that.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is Jack Cooper?

Stotts

Black Diamond
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It will show up on the jack cooper if it's scheduled on a convoy from what I understand. If it's logged on there the the train portion of the trip could be over and the tracker not updating. I hope my case is something like that.
Thanks for that insight! I hope you are on to something. Frustrating to be in the dark but I’ll just continue refreshing the tracker 400 times a day, haha!

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for that insight! I hope you are on to something. Frustrating to be in the dark but I’ll just continue refreshing the tracker 400 times a day, haha!
I refresh mine every 5 minutes, check the dealer's demo's status, and I drive over by the trainyard where they unload them in Houston. I am very obsessive about my new bronco. I am even driving my 86 every day so I can say I'm driving a Ford bronco!

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jack Cooper tracker search is blank under Destination, “null” under Destination Name, and Status is “pending.” Don’t know what to make of it. But my VIN was found, and it shows a freight number. What does that mean?

My blend is 7/13.

Last edited:

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What does “pending” mean on Jack Cooper? I wouldn’t be so anal about pinpointing dates in this unsolved mystery if I didn’t need to time the sale of my car just right.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What does “pending” mean on Jack Cooper? I wouldn’t be so anal about pinpointing dates in this unsolved mystery if I didn’t need to time the sale of my car just right.
I guess it means they have received info about your vehicle but it has not been assigned to any truck yet.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the shipper has received my VIN and has me as pending, would this mean it’s been built already?

I went into “in production” and got a window sticker a week ago. The window sticker updated today for the first time with today’s date.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the shipper has received my VIN and has me as pending, would this mean it’s been built already?
I have no idea just guessing based off of logic and the info you have provided. What is your blend date on your sticker, what does your tracker say?

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have no idea just guessing based off of logic and the info you have provided. What is your blend date on your sticker, what does your tracker say?
Tracker still shows “in production” and blend date is 7/13 still. No changes I can see on the new sticker except it was updated with today’s date, which has to mean something, especially in light of my VIN being in the Jack Cooper system.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Th
Tracker still shows “in production” and blend date is 7/13 still. No changes I can see on the new sticker except it was updated with today’s date, which has to mean something, especially in light of my VIN being in the Jack Cooper system.
If your blend date is 7/13 and today is 7/6, I would guess it is not built yet...

Lisi08

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anybody else stuck in the "In Production" phase? My build date was on 6/18, I have confirmed with the Corporate line and also my dealer, my Bronco is build and through QC and ready for delivery... But this has been 13 days now. I am being told there is nothing I can do but wait.
I live in the Charleston, SC area so not sure if they are waiting to fill a truck at some point on the way...figured I would ask and see if anyone else is having the same issue.
Yes! I live in Detroit and figured I would be an early delivery date since mine was produced on June 17th. It still says “in production” on the tracker but CS said it in fact was built. They have no other info and it is killing me! The dealer said they will try to have their inventory manager find out more but I am not expecting much at this point. I hate that our new vehicles are just sitting collecting dust when they could be looking pretty in our driveways!

Lisi08

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know I’ll catch some slack for this, but still stuck “in production” phase. Called the corporate line, the car is just sitting at the plant, it is ready to ship but hasn’t been scheduled. They say it was built on 6-17. That is almost 3 weeks ago. Anybody else sitting with this sort of lag time?
Mine is this exact situation. Built on 6-17 and not a word from Ford. I live in the Detroit area too so I am about ready to swing by and get it myself!

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are the vehicles that are to be shipped via rail get loaded on the train at the plant or are they trucked to to rail? Or, am I to assume that it gets loaded on the rail at the plant and once it's at its destination it then is trucked to the dealer and that is why it has a freight bill number?(My belief)

{My vehicle sticker shows that the shipment is via rail, but if I were to put it's vin number into Jack Cooper's site it gives a freight bill number and pending status, no destination, and an origin of the Wayne Mich. plant.}
Sponsored

Last edited: