Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My build is the same except high instead of lux and I have the keyless entry pad. My sticker had the dealer address.

As in the 6/30 thread, the roof really seems to be the culprit...
Funny, I called the corporate line 3 weeks ago to confirm it was built, it is. And according to the dealer it was as well. I called today, they argued with me that it wasn’t built. Almost a month from being put into production and it’s not done?…something seems odd.
Sponsored

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny, I called the corporate line 3 weeks ago to confirm it was built, it is. And according to the dealer it was as well. I called today, they argued with me that it wasn’t built. Almost a month from being put into production and it’s not done?…something seems odd.
It would be nice if we could get some info out of @PREMiERdrum. Between this thread and the 6/30, we've got nearly 55 pages going on this topic.

Grewupinabronco

Base
First Name
Savanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Per my window sticker, I had a blend date of yesterday 7.13 with the Ground Effects on my sticker. The only added option was PPF. According to my sticker, Ground Effects address is 39055 MAPLE AVE WAYNE MI (right next to the plant)

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the response gents, so at least with the Roof Racks its FoMoCo's new accessory shop that does the install right next door to the line and not this "Ground Effects" 28min down the road.

@Sherminiator , hopefully this solves what's up with you rig. I hope they load your Bronco on transit vs. The 52mi round trip to that 3rd party shop....
Per my window sticker, I had a blend date of yesterday 7.13 with the Ground Effects on my sticker. The only added option was PPF. According to my sticker, Ground Effects address is 39055 MAPLE AVE WAYNE MI (right next to the plant)
I did some digging and the same company/address comes up for the Ranger and the one I looked at only had a towing package on it (according the sticker)

As for its location-MAP and Deaborn are close to one another and your seeing it next the F-150 plant (Dearborn), not the Ranger/Bronco Plant (MAP)

i'm also assuming that is the corp HQ and not the actual work location, because it would make no sense to send product that far to get done.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The backlog is clearing. They were batch holding units for additional inspections of the roof components before being released to shipping.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The backlog is clearing. They were batch holding units for additional inspections of the roof components before being released to shipping.
Do you know if this applies to 2 dr's?? And thanks!!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yesterday my sticker bottom date changed to 7/14 from 7/7.
Hoping that’s a good sign.

Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sticker dates make no sense. Mine switched last Saturday to 7-10. Then Tuesday it was 7-13 for a couple of hours and then switched back to 7-10.

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately all stickers seem to be regenerated every 7 days, whether there were changes or not.

Yesterday my sticker bottom date changed to 7/14 from 7/7.
Hoping that’s a good sign.

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info. Hopefully no major hold ups due to issues then

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just saw your article on Motor1. Nice write up.