Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hit the activation on the Ford pass app so many times without it working it popped up asking for a review of the app performance since the activation had failed so many times. I left lengthy comments about wanting to know where my bronco was and just got 11000 ford pass points.
Maybe you can use the Ford pass points for expedited shipping on your Bronco!;)
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hit the activation on the Ford pass app so many times without it working it popped up asking for a review of the app performance since the activation had failed so many times. I left lengthy comments about wanting to know where my bronco was and just got 11000 ford pass points.
I just got the same message!!!!

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just got the points. I didn’t leave any comments.

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And I'm RP26! I'm entirely guessing here, but I suspect it's the location in the yard where it will be physically located prior to being loaded. I figure they can't just put Broncos out in the yard willy nilly and hope they make it to the train.
I’m RP26. Are you in Utah or Idaho by chance? My blend/build date was 7/14 shipping to Preston Idaho

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the points as well. I'd rather them liquidate my account and ship my bronco though. How many points does a new MIC top cost? Or a soft top...

Sponsored

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haha I just got the same
Ford Bronco Stuck in the "In Production" Phase Thread Screenshot_20210716-193610_FordPass

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the points as well. I'd rather them liquidate my account and ship my bronco though. How many points does a new MIC top cost? Or a soft top...
How many points just to know why its been built for a month and still up there...

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m RP26. Are you in Utah or Idaho by chance? My blend/build date was 7/14 shipping to Preston Idaho
I'm RP26 also. Shipping to Idaho Falls if it ever actually does ship, mine's been built since 06-29.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did too lol

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else stuck in the "In Production" phase? My build date was on 6/18, I have confirmed with the Corporate line and also my dealer, my Bronco is build and through QC and ready for delivery... But this has been 13 days now. I am being told there is nothing I can do but wait.
I live in the Charleston, SC area so not sure if they are waiting to fill a truck at some point on the way...figured I would ask and see if anyone else is having the same issue.
Help!!!
Ford Bronco Stuck in the "In Production" Phase Thread 0CD524EC-22C3-491E-AEB7-58F8A9D4983A

Sponsored

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm RP26 also. Shipping to Idaho Falls if it ever actually does ship, mine's been built since 06-29.
Cross our fingers they were just waiting to fill the car and I was one of the last ones, so now they can get them shipped out

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got my points. Woohoo

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

they gave the a little ago whwn tried it just once

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, northern Utah! Nailed it!
Sponsored