Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep, northern Utah! Nailed it!
I’m in Logan. Going through West motor up in Preston. Let’s hope they are gathering them all up and sending them this way together and it won’t be long 🤞🏻
Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm RP26 also. Shipping to Idaho Falls if it ever actually does ship, mine's been built since 06-29.
I just looked at my window sticker and mine says RP26 too lol. My blend date is 07/22. So maybe we are all getting shipped out together🤞🏼

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So does that means your vehicles have shipped?
I doubt it. Mine was just built on 7/14. My guess is the ones that have been in production purgatory the past couple weeks are waiting on these other ones going to the same destination to roll off the assembly line🤷🏼‍♀️ But who the crap knows, it’s all such a guessing game

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt it. Mine was just built on 7/14. My guess is the ones that have been in production purgatory the past couple weeks are waiting on these other ones going to the same destination to roll off the assembly line🤷🏼‍♀️ But who the crap knows, it’s all such a guessing game
Yeah that’s totally true. You think they have to wait until they have a certain number of Broncos done to put on the rail before they ship?

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah that’s totally true. You think they have to wait until they have a certain number of Broncos done to put on the rail before they ship?
I would think so especially with rail

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would think so especially with rail
Man that’s a lot of Broncos for one shipment! Let’s pray to the bronco gods that this happens and they get everything shipping out after next weeks production is done. Do they still ship out Broncos when the plant is shut down for the off week?

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man that’s a lot of Broncos for one shipment! Let’s pray to the bronco gods that this happens and they get everything shipping out after next weeks production is done. Do they still ship out Broncos when the plant is shut down for the off week?
I don’t want to be around to find out😬 It didn’t seem to go so well with the last shut down

Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, we were told last time that shipping continued the week of the shutdown and we know how that worked for us. 😂

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has to go to a dealer ELEVEN miles from MAP! 6/30 Blend.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got the points. I didn’t leave any comments.
Same here. I'm going to add activating Ford Pass to my semi-daily rotation of build status/tracking site checks and see if I keep getting points so that I can buy a second Bronco to keep mine company when it finally surfaces from the swamp it fell into on Degobah.

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. I'm going to add activating Ford Pass to my semi-daily rotation of build status/tracking site checks and see if I keep getting points so that I can buy a second Bronco to keep mine company when it finally surfaces from the swamp it fell into on Degobah.
I got the message about the 11,000 points as well, but are you saying the points are already showing up in your Ford Pass Rewards dashboard? And if you so, do you mind telling us what the description was for those points?

The reason I'm wondering is because I got 11,000 points on Wednesday and the description says First Purchase Bonus. I just got the Ford Pass Visa card last month and my rewards points for the accessories I bought for my Bronco came in that day as well. Just wondering if this round of bonus points are a different set of points.
Sponsored