Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the message about the 11,000 points as well, but are you saying the points are already showing up in your Ford Pass Rewards dashboard? And if you so, do you mind telling us what the description was for those points?

The reason I'm wondering is because I got 11,000 points on Wednesday and the description says First Purchase Bonus. I just got the Ford Pass Visa card last month and my rewards points for the accessories I bought for my Bronco came in that day as well. Just wondering if this round of bonus points are a different set of points.
Nope, still shows zero. Does this mean Ford said they're going to give me something but they're not? :p
Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco was built last week and also has RP7L. My dealer is Kinsel in Beaumont.
Frisco Tx here with delivery to Sherman with Rail RPTB.

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think the disclaimer stated BY (😅) 7/31 for deposit. That's what mine said anyways.
I figured sometime by the 31st they'll show up. Just wanted to figure out how many reward points I'm gonna have to go towards the deluxe storage enclosure I'm planning on getting. Will be nice to get some reward extra points after being stuck in this purgatory for so long. Thanks!

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know there are several threads, but curious to know how many builds prior to 6/23 are still stuck “in production.” I have a 4Dr FE. I reached out to Ford on social media and they have escalated my issue but not counting on anything substantial.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know there are several threads, but curious to know how many builds prior to 6/23 are still stuck “in production.” I have a 4Dr FE. I reached out to Ford on social media and they have escalated my issue but not counting on anything substantial.
I am also a 6/23 blend 4Dr FE. Mine is at the local rail yard, however. Did yours happen to have PPF option? I’ve heard that can slow it down as they have to go to another facility to have that installed

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am also a 6/23 blend 4Dr FE. Mine is at the local rail yard, however. Did yours happen to have PPF option? I’ve heard that can slow it down as they have to go to another facility to have that installed
Mine didnt have any other options. Not sure what’s going on.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The backlog is clearing. They were batch holding units for additional inspections of the roof components before being released to shipping.
Let’s hope the pace of the clearing picks up this week!!!

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You know seeing all the MIC top issues I’m not in such a hurry to see mine anymore! I’d rather have a good Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend date was 6/17, according to dealer car was built on 6/18…still stuck in production as of this morning. That’s a month long. This is now turning into a not very exciting moment anymore as NOBODY has any answers (dealer or corporate)

even switched to the soft top w/reco from dealer.

1st day res holder. 4 dr OBX, Lux, antimatter blue, tow package, MGV.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I've seen in other threads, it won't show "built" until it's shipped. So it may just be sitting there with something holding it up at the factory, could have been a QC issue or simply waiting for enough Broncos to go to the same region to make shipping costs reasonable. Hope it turns up soon

bobhew

First Edition
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same here, but 6/24 blend. Called Ford Corp and they said it was built. They had no other updates and couldn't give me a shipping date. Dealer had no answers either.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm willing to bet they're all sitting in the holding area. Probably on a chip or something.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend date was 6/17, according to dealer car was built on 6/18…still stuck in production as of this morning. That’s a month long. This is now turning into a not very exciting moment anymore as NOBODY has any answers (dealer or corporate)

even switched to the soft top w/reco from dealer.

1st day res holder. 4 dr OBX, Lux, antimatter blue, tow package, MGV.
Very wierd and frustrating! I think you mean Leather Trimmed vinyl (LTV?) Electric seats, because MGV (non-leather, non-electric Marine Grade Vinyl) is not available on OBX.
Sponsored