Sponsored

Stumbled across this on Wrangler Forum..

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Wrangler also gets the distinction of being the last automobile sold in America that doesn’t include air conditioning or power windows standard.
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their just a bunch of jealous tools! 😎 Chrysler, Diamler, FCA, and now Stellantis. Nobody wants that crappy Company! 🤣

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Leather on Texas off rodeo steeds was on par with any leather I've seen.
It's leather trimmed vinyl, to me, leather seats are actually all leather, but it's nice to hear that you felt the quality of the seat was "on par" with any leather you have seen. Have you compared it against a truly high end leather seat though? The real test will be 10 years from now and how they hold up over time.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's leather trimmed vinyl, to me, leather seats are actually all leather, but it's nice to hear that you felt the quality of the seat was "on par" with any leather you have seen. Have you compared it against a truly high end leather seat though? The real test will be 10 years from now and how they hold up over time.
Touche`, but it's as nice as my FX4 leather seats and I like them as much as my bosses quarter million dollar garage toys I drive regularly.

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 2018 JKU Altitude had beautiful fit and finish. The leather was thick and tough and completely covered the seat. I can't speak to the Bronco OBX I ordered, but saying Jeep is trash is ignorant. As far as known issues with the Jeep...just wait a year or two out with Bronco. If we are just bashing Jeep for the hell of it, then have at it.

Do I think I am buying a superior vehicle in the Bronco? I'm betting near $60k on it.

Sponsored

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got a good chuckle at the first comment.. " Not a fan of the boxy body style". Is a Wrangler not boxy? :unsure:

sk00pie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got a good chuckle at the first comment.. " Not a fan of the boxy body style". Is a Wrangler not boxy? :unsure:
As a Wrangler owner I find this very odd too. I bought my Jeep because it is boxy. The Bronco is a puffier boxy, reminds me of the Wrangler crossed with the FJ Cruiser.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Their just a bunch of jealous tools! 😎 Chrysler, Diamler, FCA, and now Stellantis. Nobody wants that crappy Company! 🤣
all mobiles have issues, just as the new bronc will have, but check wrangler and gladiator sales this year

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

all mobiles have issues, just as the new bronc will have, but check wrangler and gladiator sales this year
True, most machines have flaws. But at least FoMoCo is the only U.S. Auto Manufacturer that hasn't been bought out or massively bailed out. Looking at you Chrysler and Government Motors.. I mean GM. 😎