Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet its fun as hell to drive but in reality its SO much money its just not worth it whatsoever. Forget the MSRP you know jeep dealerships will sell any available for 80-90-100k+ off the lot, and at that price you could fully outfit your first edition and still have money leftover.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who cares . . . they (FCA, Dodge, Jeep, Fiat, etc, etc . . . ) can shine that thing any way they want and I know I'd never buy it. 392 - if they do as nice a job with that as they do the TRX it'll be broken more than it'll be on the road (or trail) anyway . . . give me my upcoming WT (or my 17 Raptor) any day!

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had a restored ā€˜86 CJ7 with a modified 350 in it. That this was a blast to drive (sold it to help pay for my Bronco). So a V8 in a Jeep can be fun. But I also had an Unlimited that developed a bad wobble problem that couldnā€™t be fixed and when it happened at highway speed - Yikes! I canā€™t imagine what this would feel like at 65 when a wobble starts after hitting a pothole on a highway.

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All the talk in the article of the narrow engine bay and having to shoe horn in the V8 should be enough to keep most would be buyers at bay, if the $75,000 USD / $100,000 CAD price tag wonā€™t do it. For sure itā€™d be fun to drive if you can afford it, but nightmare to work on in the shop I am betting.... and on the outside, itā€™s still just another Wrangler (1 of hundreds on every city block), albeit with a few extra decals.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m no mpg hawk, but 13 is putrid.
Sponsored