Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

has this been answered yet? Inquiring minds want to know.
Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance led1
Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance LEDS-2

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think anyone is truly expecting to see a Production Bronco. It's just a term. What we simply want is a bronco that is NOT a concept car, or has NOT been Frankensteined.... there has not been a Bronco out there yet that actually represents what any of us can buy. They keep mixing parts between trims, tossing on stuff we can't buy, and showing us colors that are not available.

So I think asking Ford to build a true representation (pre-production) of what can be had for Job 1 is very reasonable.

Hell, we are supposed to be ordering them this month or next.. show us what we are ordering!
Almost get the feeling they may be covering up design weak points. Show us as close to CURRENT status preproduction to get a real world feel for what will be for most a blind purchase and update those vehicles as changes are implemented. I want real world. We are past the concept stage. Had the opportunity to test drive a Bronco Sport to bridge this wait. NICE VEHICLE for those interested.

KCAPNate

Big Bend
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is the auto transmission actually part of the mid package?

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
has this been answered yet? Inquiring minds want to know.
Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance LEDS-2
We just got back from the auto show and I asked 2 different reps and the both said yes. With the Sig lighting you will also get the LED taillights.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Next question I have is what would be involved cost wise to upgrade to a Sasquatch level lift aftermarket?

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does the front passenger seat of the 2 door tilt at its base (seat) or does just the seat back move? How many inches does the slider move forward? Does it move more than the 4 dr front passenger seat?
Sponsored