thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't get to read all 13 pages (yet) but I see all Bronco models and trim levels have AC vent for the second row under the front seats. Seems fine for a normal car but it looks like washing down the Black Diamond and Badlands will be a really bad idea with potential for a lot of water to make it into the vent. Has this been considered?
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I didn't get to read all 13 pages (yet) but I see all Bronco models and trim levels have AC vent for the second row under the front seats. Seems fine for a normal car but it looks like washing down the Black Diamond and Badlands will be a really bad idea with potential for a lot of water to make it into the vent. Has this been considered?
Shu, don't give them any ideas to charge for the optional water reservoir.

(Yes it has been discussed many times)

Higgspeed

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 F-100 / 72 F-250 / 97 F-250 / 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the forum, since this is your first post are you going to have detailed, factual and technical answers to all the questions being asked in this thread when you are at the event? Is Ford providing you dealers and salespeople with this level of information?

You've come to the Bronco forum with the most knowledgeable group of Bronco enthusiasts on the planet, standard salesperson answers will be seen as less than credible. Detailed, factual and technical answers will win you some possible local sales.
Thanks! I will certainly be doing my best to answer questions (in person) and maybe a few here as well. Ford has provided us with a quick rundown on these particular Broncos but I honestly get about 90% of my Bronco knowledge off this forum. Very rarely does Ford tell me something I don't already know. (thanks everyone!)

I may be new to this forum and sales in general but rest assured I've done my time in the automotive world. I service all my own Fords and have worked in parts + local speed shop for the past decade. I'm probably one of the few salesmen who actually considers themselves an enthusiast and takes a genuine interest in how these things work. I'm a Ford guy & automotive enthusiast who just so happens to be a salesman.

I've never really been active in automotive forum before so bare with me as I try and connect/answer questions, etc!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I will certainly be doing my best to answer questions (in person) and maybe a few here as well. Ford has provided us with a quick rundown on these particular Broncos but I honestly get about 90% of my Bronco knowledge off this forum. Very rarely does Ford tell me something I don't already know. (thanks everyone!)

I may be new to this forum and sales in general but rest assured I've done my time in the automotive world. I service all my own Fords and have worked in parts + local speed shop for the past decade. I'm probably one of the few salesmen who actually considers themselves an enthusiast and takes a genuine interest in how these things work. I'm a Ford guy & automotive enthusiast who just so happens to be a salesman.

I've never really been active in automotive forum before so bare with me as I try and connect/answer questions, etc!
Welcome!

Seriously, take @North7 ‘s advice. This place is like the Wild West.

I’ve watched many people ride into town on their horse only to make the deadly mistake of underestimating the clientele here. This place eats dealership representatives for breakfast, has a laugh about it, and then forgets their name by the time lunch rolls around.

Wish you the best of luck.

?

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's clear that many are not prepared to order a first-year vehicle from the factory. If that's the case, then simply cancel your reservation and wait until MY22 or MY23 when you can see every model, test drive each one, look at all of the interiors, know what accessories you can buy, etc. Buying sight unseen isn't for everyone, but to complain about it is just insane. You have choices. Better yet, why not order what you "think" you want and then if it's not what you want when it arrives at the dealership, don't buy it. It's really that simple.
Hell Yes!
Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance 1606879582885

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As long as you don't listen to your training managers advice and give standard non-answers to people.

That is the fastest way to loose any hope of making a sale to Bronco knowledgeable people.

Hailey Jo

Badlands
First Name
Hailey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.haileyjohnson.realtor
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford F-150, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance 1606879582885
When will the pull out tailgate and fold down tailgate table be available? Can we install them aftermarket?

77wimbledon

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f150, 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On behalf of my gazillion friends! Ask Ford to design a module to mount roof rack to the frame in back, when roof is removed. Also work on that no hwy driving with just front lids on. WTF?

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When will the pull out tailgate and fold down tailgate table be available? Can we install them aftermarket?
Different versions of the fold down tailgate table and tailgate mounted storage pouches are available on Amazon for the Wrangler, so it’s only a matter of time before they are available for the Bronco. I hope Ford gets these items out for the order process soon

Upora

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2013 BMW 135i LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can we put 285/70R17 tires (and wheels) on the Outer Banks without having to modify the suspension? This would be nice for off-road use while keeping the stock tires for daily driving.
Please I would like to know this too, and if the 4.27 gears will suffice 33's.

Sponsored

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

Does either 2.3 or 2.7 engines have auto start/stop feature and can it be overridden?
Would one have to override the start/stop every time they start the engine?
I had this on my Wrangler and had to add an aftermarket device to disable it.
Thanks

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the best advice is tell the truth if you have no idea just say that you do not know. I respect that more than a made up answer we all know to be false.

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Off Road Navigation
If this is already known, forgive me and a link please!
What is needed for the Off Road Navigation? I'm assuming I'll need the Built in NAV. Is this correct and if no one knows for sure, ask about this and get details!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Off Road Navigation
If this is already known, forgive me and a link please!
What is needed for the Off Road Navigation? I'm assuming I'll need the Built in NAV. Is this correct and if no one knows for sure, ask about this and get details!
Welcome to the forum, hint, the paid subscription gets you off-road maps when you are out of cell range off the grid.

This and many other questions are answered using the search box ⤴ , such as:
Connected vs. Connected Built-In Navigation

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will there be a Sunrider top option for the 2 Door?
Sponsored