Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
I flew in last night from Denver and will be there this evening as well!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think anyone is truly expecting to see a Production Bronco. It's just a term. What we simply want is a bronco that is NOT a concept car, or has NOT been Frankensteined.... there has not been a Bronco out there yet that actually represents what any of us can buy. They keep mixing parts between trims, tossing on stuff we can't buy, and showing us colors that are not available.

So I think asking Ford to build a true representation (pre-production) of what can be had for Job 1 is very reasonable.

Hell, we are supposed to be ordering them this month or next.. show us what we are ordering!

Sponsored
First Name
Anotherfinemess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus, Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you’re interested in a steel rear bumper for your Bronco, seriously don’t worry. I’m very confident that within a few short months there will be several aftermarket options that will all be bolt on. Or plenty of people (like me) that plan to sell their stock bumps replace them with aftermarket options. Translation: don’t buy this solution from Ford.

First Name
Anotherfinemess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus, Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you’re interested in a steel rear bumper for your Bronco, seriously don’t worry. I’m very confident that within a few short months there will be several aftermarket options that will all be bolt on. Or plenty of people (like me) that plan to sell their stock bumps replace them with aftermarket options. Translation: don’t buy this solution from Ford.
I contacted ARB and they confirmed a gaggle of products for the Bronco, front/rear bumpers, rock sliders etc.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted ARB and they confirmed a gaggle of products for the Bronco, front/rear bumpers, rock sliders etc.
Nice! ARB will be a great option.

I’ve traded a few comments with JCR off-road on Instagram. I’m hoping they make a Bronco version of their Vagabond bumper. ? Correction “Vanguard”.

I think this one would look sharp if adapted to the Bronco.
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/XJFV.html

Last edited:

Sponsored

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ll be there Friday night too, my focus will be the Base. These are the questions I’ll ask:
1. Can I put the BD steelies and tires on a Base without a lift?
2. Why don’t we get a center grab handle?
3. Do you know when 2dr soft tops will be available?
4. Show me the bottle opener!!!!
Would love to know the answer to the wheels as well please.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would love to know the answer to the wheels as well please.
Yes, you can put the BD steelies and 32" tires on a Base, without any modifications. Per Ford's tech rep.

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, you can put the BD steelies and 32" tires on a Base, without any modifications. Per Ford's tech rep.
Thank you good sir.

Still hoping I might be able to fit 33's on my base but if not at least I can be comfortable knowing I can at least go up to 32's

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you good sir.

Still hoping I might be able to fit 33's on my base but if not at least I can be comfortable knowing I can at least go up to 32's
I think you should be able to. As long as you use the 17" BB or BD wheels.