Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is the thickness of the sheet metal(s) used on the doors, hood etc.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wheel specs confirmation - for all trims/wheels, what is the offset/backspacing/bore size. What are the recommended specs for replacement wheels? And largest tire diameter/width for each stock wheel.

Sponsored

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm attending this on Sunday - my questions to get confirmed are will 16" wheels fit and with the update to B&P will there be a trim option to change the accent color to black/charcoal.

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What are the sizes of the speakers in the standard audio system? Quite a few of us will want to upgrade the audio due to the B and O system only being offered in the Lux package.
Thanks!

beto3005

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm new to the offroad community. I'll be purchasing a Wildtrak and want to do high-speed and baja trails. Are there guidelines for when and how much you air down your tires for high-speed offroading? Does the Wildtrak design/Sasquatch suspension override any of those guidelines?

Sponsored

PTown_Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On the Black Diamond will they do the following at order time:
  • Will Ford allow the Manual transmission on the 2.3L and mid package to be ordered similar to Badlands
  • Can a 33" tire work with out any changes to set up
This question on midpackage with Manual for Big Bend too, plus, if they won't offer for MY 2021, will they for MY 2022?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can we put 285/70R17 tires (and wheels) on the Outer Banks without having to modify the suspension? This would be nice for off-road use while keeping the stock tires for daily driving.
Ford has answered this in that they don’t recommend anything other than the stock tires. Probably for liability reasons, you’ll be hard-pressed to get a different answer I’d guess

+1 on standard suspension tire size. AND...is this limit purely a function of available space...or is it somehow related to limitations associated with the 190 front axle?
The 190 front axle should be fine with 33’s without a locker. It’s the same front axle as the Colorado ZR2 and people throw 33’s on those pretty often. With lockers too.
How about:

What happens to your reservation if you decide to wait for late availability options or MY 2022?

and:

When will Ford allow XPlan pricing on the Bronco?
1. From what I understand you don’t wait. You order your ideal build with what’s available in January, assuming it will be built as a ‘21 MY. If that doesn’t pan out you can change it for ‘22.

2. Not in our lifetimes lol. (Seriously expect at least 3-4 years)
Will we know special Ford Finance incentives before ordering in December/January so we can budget wisely?
Don’t expect anything special. Bronco is a cash cow for ford and ford credit is a huge part of their profitability. A .5% rate discount on bronco would cost them millions in profit for no reason.
Sponsored