Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

referencing the discussion from this thread

1. Can you define "Additional Sound Deadening" material
  2. What determines whether the dash is soft touch or textured? Is it the trim, the interior package, or something else?
Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t expect anything special. Bronco is a cash cow for ford and ford credit is a huge part of their profitability. A .5% rate discount on bronco would cost them millions in profit for no reason.
Navy Federal is offering 2.19% for 60 months and 2.29% for 72 months, which are both excellent rates. Hoping Ford would want my interest proceeds as well as my money by offering a slightly better rate... maybe 1.9% for 60, maybe even 72 or 84 just to sell more Broncos?

Sponsored

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My questions in order of importance:
WHY is the manual transmission not available with the mid package on BB and BD? (real answers would be nice, although we always get some marketing mumbo-jumbo like "to streamline customer choices")
What is the difference between the standard instrument panel and the "high-level instrument panel"?
Will Ford be sending test vehicles to dealerships for customers to test drive before taking delivery of their bronco?
If someone is near the front of the line for a '21 MY Bronco, can they opt to be pushed back and wait for a '22 MY Bronco?

Thanks, and have fun!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please confirm the material on the backside of the 2nd row seat of the Badlands/Black Diamond. The Bronco Sport shows a rubberized/plastic material. So far all we've seen for the Bronco is carpet which doesn't make sense for a vehicle with a washout interior.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want to know when we are actually going to see the real deal instead of pre-production or renderings of the Bronco.
The ones rolling off the line this month are going to be basically production intent. I’d expect to see some pics of them, but the ones most recently produced are probably 99%.
I’ll let you know if it’s the real deal this Friday.
If you’re referring to the Phoenix off-road show, it’s most likely nothing new. Utah.Bronco said it’s just the black 2 door concept and the red fishing concept.

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was listed before, but I wanted to reiterate and ask for a little clarification as well. Can Wildtrak 4door reservations be converted to a soft top build? If this is not an option, why did we have pics of the Area 51 Wildtrak with soft top?

Sponsored

Chanman3123

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On the Black Diamond will they do the following at order time:
  • Will Ford allow the Manual transmission on the 2.3L and mid package to be ordered similar to Badlands
  • Can a 33" tire work with out any changes to set up
+1

Reactions: RLW
OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ones rolling off the line this month are going to be basically production intent. I’d expect to see some pics of them, but the ones most recently produced are probably 99%.

If you’re referring to the Phoenix off-road show, it’s most likely nothing new. Utah.Bronco said it’s just the black 2 door concept and the red fishing concept.
I’d be surprised if the black 2 door concept is there. There’s an identical Bronco event happening at Mammoth ski resort during the same days. Maybe the overland will be at one and the other two concepts will be at the other. I can’t imagine they sent all those production vehicles out and about these past few weeks and don’t expect to show them anywhere. We’ll see!!

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Will we know what trim/options/packages will cause a delayed build (outside of what we know already, ie mansquatch, painted hard top) during ordering in Dec/Jan?

2. Can we get a roof rack separately during ordering even though our trim is running Sasquatch? (There is a bug in B&P when you add a Bimimi soft top it adds roof racks on SAS).

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please feel the interior bits if you are allowed to! Do the hard plastics feel solid and rugged or do they feel cheap? How is the fit and finish of buttons, switches, and steering wheel stalks?

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wheel specs confirmation - for all trims/wheels, what is the offset/backspacing/bore size. What are the recommended specs for replacement wheels? And largest tire diameter/width for each stock wheel.
Proprietary
Sponsored