Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ll be there Friday night too, my focus will be the Base. These are the questions I’ll ask:
1. Can I put the BD steelies and tires on a Base without a lift?
2. Why don’t we get a center grab handle?
3. Do you know when 2dr soft tops will be available?
4. Show me the bottle opener!!!!
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, thanks for doing this. It's much appreciated! Questions; What is the difference between the Ford Roof Rack Rails & Cross Bars, and the Yakima Roof Rail Cross Bars? Is the Yakima accessory only the Cross Bars?

Is the sound deadening option separate from whats offered in the high package, or is sound deadening option additional sound deadening material?

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the Black Diamond will they do the following at order time:
  • Will Ford allow the Manual transmission on the 2.3L and mid package to be ordered similar to Badlands
  • Can a 33" tire work with out any changes to set up
Apparently the mid package can't be configured with the manual and mid package on any trim aside from the BL trim. Confirmed in this video: link skip to 29:00 for the Q&A for that.

That being said, I think it's stupid and a clear cash grab to get more people into the BL trim.

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are the bolts holding the mesh door pockets "Bronco" bolts? In other words, can solid panel door pockets be added, or are they already planned as accessories, possibly even with beverage holders (half joking here)?

Edit: Answered!
Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance broncoboltdoorpouch.PNG

Last edited:

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Options for a spare tire delete - either from Ford or possibility from aftermarket.

Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance broncoboltdoorpouch.PNG
what does "stay tuned" mean?

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco marketing claiming "Make it your own"... Soo, how about being able to select the wheel set, from all OME Bronco wheels offered, and the choice of floorboards or rails? Also, if only the optional soft top is desired, delete the standard hardtop on the two door..Would not mind, a nominal switch charge fee for the added factory, dealership assembly time...

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Is ford planning on making a interior bumper winch to solve the camera issue

2. Mileage estimates

3. if KC hilites is at the show ask them about bronco products

4. Jeep took a risk with a V8 will ford be listening?

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Grab a random short person from the crowd and then video them climbing into the cab of a non-Sasquatch Badlands.

take the same short person and video them climbing into a model with the Sasquatch package.

asking too much?? lol
PLEASE PHOTOGRAPH A SHORT PERSON! 5’0 for us short gals!!! I’m 4’11” but will accept anyone less that 5’3 ish. Some real world perspective would be amazing! My husband wasn’t comfortable with me flying out! I’m sooo mad! It’s cold here ! Lol ?. But Covid is bad so I see his point And THANK YOU ?

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
IF they have a non Sasquatch big-bend or outer-banks Bronco can someone take some photos of the front suspension vs a Sasquatch?

I would like to see control arms, tie-rods, CV joints, bash plates. for a comparison of Sasquatch vs non-Sasquatch.

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

PLEASE PHOTOGRAPH A SHORT PERSON! 5’0 for us short gals!!! I’m 4’11” but will accept anyone less that 5’3 ish. Some real world perspective would be amazing! My husband wasn’t comfortable with me flying out! I’m sooo mad! It’s cold here ! Lol ?. But Covid is bad so I see his point And THANK YOU ?
My GF is 5’5”, I’ll get her to play car model.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What are the step in heights for Badlands standard and SAS? Will there be a slider step available as seen on the SEMA build at order time or will we need to pack a step stool or rope ladder?
+1

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
My GF is 5’5”, I’ll get her to play car model.
some front suspension photos of a base would be great if you can. I am trying to see differences in the bash plates, control arms, tie-rods, and CV joints between Broncos.