Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
We have yet to know what the difference in the "high instrument panel" versus the standard.
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please ask if the molle panels on the back of the front seats in the BL comes with only the MGV or do they also come with the leather seats? Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

some front suspension photos of a base would be great if you can. I am trying to see differences in the bash plates, control arms, tie-rods, and CV joints between Broncos.
So a picture at ground level looking up into the wheel wells?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like these threads because it shows just how many people have questions that have already been answered somewhere on the forum.

Not their fault... just how many questions can still exist because there isn’t some compendium of clear information available through the official channels.

Sponsored

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any possibility of adding a class III hitch, and if a trailer brake control would be an option on the build and price? Any possibility of having this nicely mounted in the dash?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

More info about the non-locker rear axle..... does it have a welded-on ring gear? Will there be a limited-slip option?

Pics or details on the 'headliner insulation'. Is it sprayed on? Panels similar the the Hothead product? Much added weight?

Kayak_Nick

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
Can you delete the Wildtrak hood graphic and when will the rear extender be on B&P (and if not in Jan, can I change my order in flight)?

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree but can't hurt to ask to see what they say. Everything I've read is pay the extra $5K or so for the Badlands then you can get manual...

Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ask them "What's the return policy?"

Just kidding. Well, sort of. How about: asking for a friend?

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the offer to try and answer questions.

- “When will professional photos of all SP22 (samples / examples) vehicles in all colors be provided?”

- asked above but “Will Ford Performance offer 2” lift kits?”

I’m specifically looking for 2D Pics in Area51, Iconic Sliver & Cactus Gray with the MIC top. Good luck and have fun!

PEACE.

P.S. - if Ford keeps showing up to these events with “concept vehicles” instead of production examples I’m going to have a private moment of muttering things, followed by four beers. ?

Last edited:

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you just ask questions that you know you’ll get straight answers to. Ford will not tell you what size tires will fit on different models, they’re not going to talk about wheel backspacing, etc.

One very important question I’d like an answer for is if the auto trans pricing on B&P is accurate. Is the price to get the 2.7L AND the auto trans really only $1895 or is it a B&P glitch?
Sponsored