Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please amuse me and ask about the wheel bolt pattern and offset (sasquatch).

Most likely what will happen is what happens at every other Bronco Event. You see the Bronco in real life and you get so excited that you poop your pants and then you ask about the same stupid shit over and over again:

- when will the MOD top be available
- when will the white top be available
- Can I remove the rear seat
- Do the seats fold flat

GRRRRRRRRR! Please do NOT ask questions that have been asked 100x! PLEASE.

:mad:
Amen!

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
Can the roof rack be installed without the top?

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
1.) Can we get a clear definition of both badlands and Sasquatch suspension?

Not just that they are similar. We want specifics.

2.)Does the Sasquatch package lift the vehicle at all?

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Define "Late Availability" in terms of the Gregorian Calendar, complete with year AD.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you just ask questions that you know you’ll get straight answers to. Ford will not tell you what size tires will fit on different models, they’re not going to talk about wheel backspacing, etc.

One very important question I’d like an answer for is if the auto trans pricing on B&P is accurate. Is the price to get the 2.7L AND the auto trans really only $1895 or is it a B&P glitch?
+1

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
P.S. - if Ford keeps showing up to these events with “concept vehicles” instead of production examples I’m going to have a private moment of muttering things, followed by four beers. ?
Ford hasn't made a production vehicle to show you. Thus, not showing a production vehicle.

MAGIC!

PS: You should have the beers anyway!

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the Winch mess with the adaptive Cruise Control and forward sensing capabilities

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I appreciate the opportunit

Thank you for offering us this opportunity - will you please try to get some more details related to the Bronco (except Sport) being "flat towable / 4 down" compatible. This is the main reason that I will be ordering a new Bronco. Some specific question would be - 1). Will both the stock 4 wheel drive transfer case and the Advanced 4 wheel (4A) be flat towable? 2) Is there any specific trim model or option that would preclude a Bronco from being flat towable? 3) What is the likelihood that a 2 door Badland with a LUX package will weigh in under 5K pounds?. The weight is a critical factor when trying to decide which RV the new Bronco can be towed behind. 4) Based on the above answers will the configuration to place the Bronco in "flat towing" mode just involve some electronic settings and display options? (Meaning I won't need to get any tools out to get in tow ready. Much appreciated - Bryan
Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance 1606851477836

Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance 1606852046708

Both 4x4 systems are flat towable by selecting N in transfer case via a little song and dance using the 4x4 selector and ignition button. The 2d weighs between 4319 and 5129, I doubt if you will get a marketing rep to commit on weight of a specific model

Sponsored

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. On B&P rock rails can still be added to vehicles that already are supposed to come with them. Is this just a bug, are these rock rails an upgraded version, or do rockrails no longer come with these trims?

2. Difference between sas and non sas suspension components. I get there is a 10mm difference, but what does opting out of sas really do to your off road capabilities sort of thing.

Thank you for asking the forum for questions. I would really like to know these, and I feel they haven't been officially answered yet. I would especially really like confirmation on number 1, but I understand there is a bunch of questions and it might not get a chance to be asked or answered. Again, thank you.

Last edited:

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
question, will they offer the 2.3L performance upgrade (new engine calibration) like they offer in the Ranger and 2.3L Mustang as an after market item? It adds 40 HP and 60 lb/ft torque in the ranger and costs $825. It would make the 2.3L engine option better to get then the 2.7L, you would have more torque and HP then the 2.7L

olooney

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why is Ford not willing to offer mid package with manual on anything other than the Badlands model?

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When will the Warn XEON 10-s winch in PDF be added to B&P. The current winch uses steel lines and bar seems to block camera. The 10-s is one we've seen at all the events, this is one that I think most want.

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can we do a lift kit, like the Orange bronco they have displayed all this time?
Sponsored