Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
1. On B&P rock rails can still be added to vehicles that already are supposed to come with them. Is this just a bug, are these rock rails an upgraded version, or do rockrails no longer come with these trims?

2. Difference between sas and non sas suspension components. I get there is a 10mm difference, but what does opting out of sas really do yo your off road capabilities sort of thing.

Thank you for asking the forum for questions. I would really like to know these, and I feel they haven't been officially answered yet. I would especially really like confirmation on number 1, but I understand there is a bunch of questions and it might not get a chance to be asked or answered. Again, thank you.
Sponsored

Pennington

Badlands
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you please find out two measurements for me. Badlands 4 door Sasquatch with the rear seats folded down. The measurement from the ground to the top(back) of the rear seat and the measurement from top(back) of the rear seat to the ceiling. I want to make sure my dog fits before I submit my order. Thanks

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

just tell them we need someone from Ford to show their face on here to answer all these questions. This is the most hard core of customers they will find in one place

Sponsored

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
First of all, thanks for doing this for us. There are 3 things that I was wondering about and they are: (1) What is the difference between "built in Nav & connected Nav" is it just the 3 year subscription? Does the connected Nav still work after trial offer has expired, just not with live traffic and updates to the map? (2) Can you purchase the winch mount w/guard without the winch? (3) Are there 2 types of keyless entry keypads (Wired & battery)? Is the one on B&P for $110 the battery operated one that you can buy from Ford accessories?
Thanks, Again!

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for doing this! I’ll be at the event this weekend in Mammoth which is supposed to have the 4dr overlander. I’ll try my best to ask some these questions aswell to compare. I’m personally hoping to get some answers regarding the difference between Squatch and non-Squatch BL

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the picatinny rail a standard accessory. Is it an option? Does it exist in real life?

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford hasn't made a production vehicle to show you. Thus, not showing a production vehicle.

MAGIC!

PS: You should have the beers anyway!

Ok...well ya got me there. Poor choice of words.
Production examples AKA samples. I work in product development so I get it, and yes (in about 4 hours) beer me! ?

But honestly, orders will be placed very very soon. It’s time for Ford to put the concepts away and show us examples of the real vehicles. Exterior colors on the actual vehicle would be a good start. I don’t even want to ask about the interior. ?

Sponsored

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seriously could we get a little bit more ballpark late availability dates? I’m sure many orders are hinged on this answer. Specifically manual Sasquatch.

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PLEASE PHOTOGRAPH A SHORT PERSON! 5’0 for us short gals!!! I’m 4’11” but will accept anyone less that 5’3 ish. Some real world perspective would be amazing! My husband wasn’t comfortable with me flying out! I’m sooo mad! It’s cold here ! Lol ?. But Covid is bad so I see his point And THANK YOU ?
Just photograph a short person? Not next to a Bronco, just take pictures of all the short people you see. Better make sure they are adults though or you might end up not being able to drive your Bronco within 500 yards of any schools, parks, etc.

J/K, we all know what you meant.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grab a random short person from the crowd and then video them climbing into the cab of a non-Sasquatch Badlands.

take the same short person and video them climbing into a model with the Sasquatch package.

asking too much?? lol
Get in the bronco now...!

F21F912B-C710-4939-A7C7-6BADABDAA824.jpeg

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please amuse me and ask about the wheel bolt pattern and offset (sasquatch).

Most likely what will happen is what happens at every other Bronco Event. You see the Bronco in real life and you get so excited that you poop your pants and then you ask about the same stupid shit over and over again:

- when will the MOD top be available
- when will the white top be available
- Can I remove the rear seat
- Do the seats fold flat

GRRRRRRRRR! Please do NOT ask questions that have been asked 100x! PLEASE.

:mad:
If it's Bronco Nation they're either told nothing or won't say anything, which is why a lot of these questions remain unanswered. It's very frustrating
Sponsored