Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if late availability, how will dual tops be delivered?

MIC installed and box in back with back seats up or down?
Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does Ford plan of fixing the tailgate hinge defect which wears away the paint on the hinge? I believe there are a number of pictures of this problem on the prototypes and it also occurs on other similar style hinges on vans.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One of my inquiries but not necessarily a question:

Can we get a clear / picture of the top of the dash on any Base through Black Diamond where the power / accessory rail would be. I'm curious if the dash has provisions for our own mods on the lower models.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are the ordering banks really opening on Monday?

JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercedes E350, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would it be possible to ask how to get the LED Taillights? I.e. do they come with the Signature Lighting Package or with a specific trim level? Thanks.

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. is there anyway on earth, the back windshield glass can be removed without removing the back part of the top shell?

2. what package includes the front accessory bar for mounting phone, GoPros, etc?

CHMAZ

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport, 2012 Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
I am going also. Maybe have a... i can't believe I am typing this... a Bronco6g roundup. I am going to go crawl back into my hole.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

When will Ford get off their azz to actually take orders and start building them....and stop the marketing hype.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok...well ya got me there. Poor choice of words.
Production examples AKA samples. I work in product development so I get it, and yes (in about 4 hours) beer me! ?

But honestly, orders will be placed very very soon. It’s time for Ford to put the concepts away and show us examples of the real vehicles. Exterior colors on the actual vehicle would be a good start. I don’t even want to ask about the interior. ?
It's very typical for new product launches in automotive for orders to be taken well in advance of a product existing (I won't even get into how Tesla conducts their cash infusions, er, "product" launches).

Press will have a number of rigs they get to drive and the press embargo will be lifted at some point that jives with production and deliveries. Not exactly Ford's first rodeo, even covid-altered.

What exterior color has not been seen at this point? (if you say "Velocity Blue!" i'll respond with "that color has been in production on Ford products for multiple years, schlep yourself over to a dealership and look at it in person").

Events such as the one in this thread are how Ford is communicating with you. But you aren't excluded from posting on Mr. Levine's twatwaffle account with your personal email address or phone number and starting open dialog directly with him!

Speaking of on topic:

My question for the Q&A is if they have a finalized date that order banks go live?

I'm ready to plunk down an additional deposit to secure my order in the banks and get in line for production, even with the late-availability options that I will be selecting! (just like we did with pre-ordering Ranger after only having an opportunity to see it once and putting money down based on pre-production press reviews and the 5-something pre-production images Ford provided, plus the slightly inaccurate option images in the dealer order banks just like there will be for Bronco).

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am going also. Maybe have a... i can't believe I am typing this... a Bronco6g roundup. I am going to go crawl back into my hole.
Meet ya at the waterin’ hole, pilgrim ?

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1.) Can we get a clear definition of both badlands and Sasquatch suspension?

Not just that they are similar. We want specifics.

2.)Does the Sasquatch package lift the vehicle at all?
Specific clearance for both of these would be nice.

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
When ordering a Sasquatch, will there be a price adjustment for the base 4 door and Outerbanks since they are both standard with 10 speed!!!???

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does leather in the Badlands get to you carpet and power seats? Confirmed on Bronco Nation materials walk through, not confirmed with Ford or B&P.

thank you
Power seats on leather options has been updated on B & P.

Woodwalker

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Factory lift with 37" tires?
Sponsored