First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will the signature headlights be available on all models? if not, why is that option excluded from the base and Black Diamond?
Sponsored

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford hasn't made a production vehicle to show you. Thus, not showing a production vehicle.

MAGIC!

PS: You should have the beers anyway!
Yet again, coming in with snarky responses to harmless requests. We all know Ford hasn’t made any production qualified Broncos yet. Like many of us, I believe @Ramble_Offroad was asking for Ford to expo some of the production-representative vehicles that we’ve seen on the streets lately. No frills. No wow factor. Just a goddamn Bronco with some exterior colors that we haven’t seen in-person yet. Let us take a look at the interiors. Let us get a feel for the materials they’ve selected. It’s not asking for much. I hope that’s what they’ll have at this event or some other event before ordering phase is closed.

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going also. Maybe have a... i can't believe I am typing this... a Bronco6g roundup. I am going to go crawl back into my hole.
DM me and we’ll set something up!!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yet again, coming in with snarky responses to harmless requests. We all know Ford hasn’t made any production qualified Broncos yet. Like many of us, I believe @Ramble_Offroad was asking for Ford to expo some of the production-representative vehicles that we’ve seen on the streets lately. No frills. No wow factor. Just a goddamn Bronco with some exterior colors that we haven’t seen in-person yet. Let us take a look at the interiors. Let us get a feel for the materials they’ve selected. It’s not asking for much. I hope that’s what they’ll have at this event or some other event before ordering phase is closed.
You always have the option to ignore specific users if you feel I, or somebody else, posted something highly offensive or wildly inaccurate that has infringed on the sensibilities. I won't pretend to coddle yourself or others and beguile them from the realities of production.

It's abundantly clear that not all users know Ford hasn't made production Broncos yet based on the number of disenfranchised, confused, disappointed or upset members on here.

Frankly the vast majority of reservation holders have to make the decision to order or not based entirely on images and descriptions by Ford. Telling people this fact, apparently, upsets people (yourself included). It's not insulting. If anything it's preparing people for this emotional eventuality to steel their nerves.

This won't be a problem for any other group of prospective Bronco owners aside from MY20 reservation holders which is a minority of Bronco purchasers when viewed through the lens of a manufacturer.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why are power seats not available in the 2 door?
Why are power seats available with the rubber mat in an F-150 but not in a Bronco?
Why did you show the baseball glove seats if you had no intention of making them available?
Why did you show the body coloured top if you have no intention of making it available?
Why is black the only interior colour for the Badlands?
Why are body coloured fender flares not available on the Badlands?
Why is the keypad a stick-on thing instead of built into the b-pillar?
Why can Jeep figure out how to offer dual tops but Ford can't?

Last edited:

RHazelton

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for doing this! I’ll be at the event this weekend in Mammoth which is supposed to have the 4dr overlander. I’ll try my best to ask some these questions aswell to compare. I’m personally hoping to get some answers regarding the difference between Squatch and non-Squatch BL
See you in Mammoth!

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You always have the option to ignore specific users if you feel I, or somebody else, posted something highly offensive or wildly inaccurate that has infringed on the sensibilities. I won't pretend to coddle yourself or others and beguile them from the realities of production.

It's abundantly clear that not all users know Ford hasn't made production Broncos yet based on the number of disenfranchised, confused, disappointed or upset members on here.

Frankly the vast majority of reservation holders have to make the decision to order or not based entirely on images and descriptions by Ford. Telling people this fact, apparently, upsets people (yourself included). It's not insulting. If anything it's preparing people for this emotional eventuality to steel their nerves.

This won't be a problem for any other group of prospective Bronco owners aside from MY20 reservation holders which is a minority of Bronco purchasers when viewed through the lens of a manufacturer.
Nice fancy words. To summarize your statement, we should all come to terms with the fact that Ford cannot show their customers accurate representations of their product before ordering. Basically, they are running a giant Kickstarter campaign. I’m fine with that. I just expect Ford to be up front about it and not pretend like this release is a well-organized and informative process. It’s not. It’s unfortunately half-assed and sloppy. But here’s to hoping it’ll be different this weekend!!!

As someone in charge of product development in a highly-regulated medical device industry, don’t tell me about the difficulties of vehicle manufacturing. This stuff doesn’t go inside of a human for 10+ years. It’s a car. They’ve been made before. Get it together and be transparent.

Last edited:

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you keep the A/T tires on the BL if you get the upgraded wheels? It lets me do that on the b&p but when I look at the details of the upgraded wheels, it states that they're available with the M/T tires.

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Will the LED tailights be available on BD? Everything we have seen regarding that has been speculation, no hard answers.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's very typical for new product launches in automotive for orders to be taken well in advance of a product existing (I won't even get into how Tesla conducts their cash infusions, er, "product" launches).

Press will have a number of rigs they get to drive and the press embargo will be lifted at some point that jives with production and deliveries. Not exactly Ford's first rodeo, even covid-altered.

What exterior color has not been seen at this point? (if you say "Velocity Blue!" i'll respond with "that color has been in production on Ford products for multiple years, schlep yourself over to a dealership and look at it in person").

Events such as the one in this thread are how Ford is communicating with you. But you aren't excluded from posting on Mr. Levine's twatwaffle account with your personal email address or phone number and starting open dialog directly with him!

Speaking of on topic:

My question for the Q&A is if they have a finalized date that order banks go live?

I'm ready to plunk down an additional deposit to secure my order in the banks and get in line for production, even with the late-availability options that I will be selecting! (just like we did with pre-ordering Ranger after only having an opportunity to see it once and putting money down based on pre-production press reviews and the 5-something pre-production images Ford provided, plus the slightly inaccurate option images in the dealer order banks just like there will be for Bronco).
Ok fine, I’ll play.

I’m familiar with press rigs, embargo, and so forth.

I’m aware that these events are designed to educate consumers. However showcasing vehicles that consumers will not be able to purchase is a marketing approach that falls short for enthusiast groups because we know what we’re looking at. Not to say that the general consumer is an idiot, they’re well...just not enthusiasts.

Show me real photos, front, side & rear, no nonsense professional grade pictures, (not renderings or potato or BN Instagram cropped spy shots) of the 2door Bronco with the MIC top, in Cactus Gray, Iconic Silver, Area 51....or even Velocity...Yup I’ll say it....Velocity Blue. They haven’t been released.

And no, going to the dealership to view colors on different vehicles doesn’t really help. (Even though I’ve already done that) Why? Im so glad you asked, because IMPO color is subjective to form, adjacent colors, texture and scale. So in this case without seeing the actual vehicle in the colors in question, in a clear and professional digital fashion, viewing said colors on a different vehicle “at the dealership” is irrelevant.

We know these vehicles exist, either 4D or 2D variants, they exist. Excluding Velocity which is a late addition so we can exclude that. They’re available for photo work as samples. Ford just isn’t ready to show them to us yet. Bronco Nation likely has many of the photo assets in question on hand, but lack the permission to release them. Just look at the BN Instagram feed, or within this forum, they’re out there and have been photographed. It’s time we see the real thing even if it’s just a development sample.

But....that’s just like my opinion man.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Power seats on leather options has been updated on B & P.
I just looked, and I'm not seeing any change on B&P for Leather Trimmed Seats on 2 door Badlands. Still says manual heated seats, doesn't mention carpet.

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 17.11.27
ask When can we officially place the order, sometime in December or January since there's different rumors dates going on thanks
Sponsored