Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will all trim levels be equipped with WIFI capabilities?
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok fine, I’ll play.

I’m familiar with press rigs, embargo, and so forth.

I’m aware that these events are designed to educate consumers. However showcasing vehicles that consumers will not be able to purchase is a marketing approach that falls short for enthusiast groups because we know what we’re looking at. Not to say that the general consumer is an idiot, they’re well...just not enthusiasts.

Show me real photos, front, side & rear, no nonsense professional grade pictures, (not renderings or potato or BN Instagram cropped spy shots) of the 2door Bronco with the MIC top, in Cactus Gray, Iconic Silver, Area 51....or even Velocity...Yup I’ll say it....Velocity Blue. They haven’t been released.

And no, going to the dealership to view colors on different vehicles doesn’t really help. (Even though I’ve already done that) Why? Im so glad you asked, because IMPO color is subjective to form, adjacent colors, texture and scale. So in this case without seeing the actual vehicle in the colors in question, in a clear and professional digital fashion, viewing said colors on a different vehicle “at the dealership” is irrelevant.

We know these vehicles exist, either 4D or 2D variants, they exist. Excluding Velocity which is a late addition so we can exclude that. They’re available for photo work as samples. Ford just isn’t ready to show them to us yet. Bronco Nation likely has many of the photo assets in question on hand, but lack the permission to release them. Just look at the BN Instagram feed, or within this forum, they’re out there and have been photographed. It’s time we see the real thing even if it’s just a development sample.

But....that’s just like my opinion man.
I truly hope all that works out for you in the next few weeks!

If not, there is always MY22 should you want late-available options from your reservation. Or MY23 if you just have to have the full experience, test drives, touch the materials, test the back seat on the showroom floor, big gulps in all 12 cupholders, drain the lizard on the floorboard for the drain plug and all that!

Reminds me of being in Zurich and wanting to see the new Zonda R-something-or-other on the showroom floor. They required a credit check to let you in the building. All the plush red carpet was only TWO INCHES away.... I wish I had a spare two inches for just such an occasion :cry:. The Ford showroom should be just like that for Bronco!

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow thanks guys that great info??if you would have told me a year ago i would be buying a truck sight unseen i would have thought you were crazy .especially having some limititations due to size 6 4 245 we dont fit in everything but thats how much i want one ill make it work for me.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you keep the A/T tires on the BL if you get the upgraded wheels? It lets me do that on the b&p but when I look at the details of the upgraded wheels, it states that they're available with the M/T tires.
The way B&P is now, it looks like you can upgrade the wheels without going M/T tires, but if you get M/T tires, you need to get the upgraded wheels. That could make sense, but is definitely worth clarifying for those interested in the wheels but not the tires. I doubt the people there will be knowledgeable enough to actually know the answer though. :?

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the four door with the soft top have the connector and washer hose for the hardtop.

Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
So a picture at ground level looking up into the wheel wells?
From the front corner looking under the bronco at what is right behind the front tires.

Thank you!

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is way roomier than a 2dr jeep i will sleep better thanks again.

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the four door with the soft top have the connector and washer hose for the hardtop.
They said yes before and showed it in the soft top removal video, but I would like to hear the answer again to make sure.

207D069B-6EC7-4C3E-B01C-76338AE82A08.jpeg

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the width and offset of all the wheels but mostly Badlands.

Carbnight

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, F-150, BMW R1200GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will we be able to order both tops (MIC & Soft) and get one now and the other when available???

Sponsored

Higgspeed

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 F-100 / 72 F-250 / 97 F-250 / 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance Bronco_2-D_Trail Rig_01
Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance Bronco_4-D_Outer Banks Fishing Guide_01

I can confirm Sanderson Ford (Glendale, AZ) will be bringing out some of the Bronco Adventure Concepts to Westworld in Scottsdale for the Off-Road Expo. We will be bringing the Shadow Black Badlands Bronco Two-Door Trail Rig and Rapid Red Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide. The Bronco Sport Trail Rig (I am not sure of the color) will also be on hand rounding out the 3 news Broncos. These will be PRE-PRODUCTION units. Very much hand built with their fare share of quirks. I'll be taking tons of great photos and posting them here as well as my Instagram accounts:

@Higgspeed
@HigginsAtSandersonFord
@ArizonaFordBroncos

I look forward to meeting some of you and answering questions!

I'll be out there Friday & Sunday representing Sanderson Ford and these Broncos. As a fellow Badlands reservation holder I'm excited to finally see these Broncos in person! - DH

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance Bronco_4-D_Outer Banks Fishing Guide_01
Try to shoot photos in "Pro Mode" and after taking the photo hold the phone or camera up to the paint to try and get the best accuracy you can for those that are on the fence about particular colors.

Ask for further clarification on the picattiny rail availabilty on the dash to see if it will be standard on any particular trim package(s) or a DIO accessory.

That's all I can think of at the moment!

Thanks

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d like to know if there is a wire schematic for the pre wired AUX switches that come standard on the Badlands and Wildtrack? IE where the existing pre wiring is to make it easier to install after market lighting.
Sponsored

Reactions: jxc